What about Noor Jahan and Safed Khoon ky 😥😢😓
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What about Noor Jahan and Safed Khoon ky 😥😢😓
Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul
What about Noor Jahan and Safed Khoon ky 😥😢😓
It will come after eid
When will the teaser of these two dramas come out😭😭😭?
Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul
When will the teaser of these two dramas come out😭😭😭?
Very soon
I liked that teaser
is that Asim Azhar’s voice ? Big bang needs to part ways with him. The teaser looks interesting
finally sukoon is ending
probably because of Fahad and Asim friendship all the mega dramas have his ost…Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
is that Asim Azhar’s voice ? Big bang needs to part ways with him. The teaser looks interesting
I’m tired of his voice . Him and Rahat Fatah need to take a break from the ost singingOriginally posted by: 23emilly
probably because of Fahad and Asim friendship all the mega dramas have his ost…
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
I’m tired of his voice . Him and Rahat Fatah need to take a break from the ost singing
Azim hasn't sung many songs for last year also he mostly sang for Ary even non big bang shows like Sinf e Ahan