It must be an old reel then
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It must be an old reel then
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4uoTapvigu/?igsh=MWY1cWhxamdmY3B0Zw== Afiablogs post on this episode.
Jaan E Jahan trends in India too apparently on Twitter. Good going for the team JEJ..they deserve it 
I can pay to watch JEJ episodes..and Hamza doing Shayari
this is cinematic stuff ..also shelter camp etc I think they are setting up base for his political career as well..he will take on Jamal Shah because the Gaonwalas will egg on Shehram to be their leader after this I think..
I have lost interest in the show after Manhoor agreed to marry with Taimoor. Manhoor is doing wrong with Taimoor as he isn't very bad. I hate it when makers try to add love triangles unnecessarily
. If they want to rectify they should bring someone for Taimoor too
I have lost interest in the show after Manhoor agreed to marry with Taimoor. Manhoor is doing wrong with Taimoor as he isn't very bad. I hate it when makers try to add love triangles unnecessarily
. If they want to rectify they should bring someone for Taimoor too
I know right but I would say just watch it for shehram
Is this scene yet to come (the very first one in this teaser)
apparently there was a potential discussion around slap in JEJ too
Savera put her foot down about it and said no slapping business here because we are making a good product
but Ayeza Savera have such good enemy chemistry onscreen 
yea yet to come…this should be after they reuniteOriginally posted by: NINALOGY
Is this scene yet to come (the very first one in this teaser)
