Hotstar states today’s Episode is delayed! 😂
like we didn’t already know! 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hotstar states today’s Episode is delayed! 😂
like we didn’t already know! 😂
Originally posted by: Pinecone
Why people would wish good, positive things for a spineless horrible man is honestly beyond me.
Let him suffer. Its absolutely unfair if the kid suddenly loves Angad and wants him more than Diljeet and Sahiba.I really hope he does not get away without repercussions. He deserves to have kid detest him and Brars. That will be karma.
I don't think Sahiba will return back to angad if he in future comes back. She might still have soft corner for him, but since this show is copying yeh rishta season, Akshara sharma did fall deeply in love with Abhinav, and raised their beautiful daughter Abhira
They are not copying yrkkh fully. Only bits and pieces. They will take kachra but never the good stuff. Sahiba will never be allowed to move on and be happy. The first few episodes post leap when hit-miss happens is all the peace she'll get. Uske baad phir seh toxicity and bakwaas shuru.
Someone explain to me why in the precap that savi character is saying from this Friday but the leap episode already aired. Why does pre cap still say from this Friday?
Angad meet Sahiba or Kid 😂😂😂
Arnavkushi ji you’re laughing. 😂 But I’m seriously asking this questions. Why? What’s happening on Friday? Leap episode already aired?
maybe they realized the big blunder they did and now are trying to “fix” it?
Kuch toh hai. Something is going down. They’re shooting episodes the day before. Usually they would be 2 days.
Daal mei kuch kala hai 😂😝😆
Originally posted by: arnavkushi14
Angad meet Sahiba or Kid 😂😂😂
So fast? I don’t think they do it so fast. Maybe in a couple of weeks?
I think they’re trying to see how the trp will be for the leap episodes
Bhaiyo or Beheno. Happy TRP day!!!!
I think it might be stable this week due to SahAn reuniting and sahiba being pregnant or maybe even slightly higher. BUT the leap promo also aired I believe. Hmmm let’s see……
Will get Insight by today's episode.. Let's hope they fix it.
Originally posted by: arnavkushi14
Will get Insight by today's episode.. Let's hope they fix it.
I have no hope. It’s like they want the show to go off air.