A character that had a good arc. I never liked Arohi before but she had a better character arc so I do not hate her anymore. 
Fan Creations
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
A character that had a good arc. I never liked Arohi before but she had a better character arc so I do not hate her anymore. 
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
A character that had a good arc. I never liked Arohi before but she had a better character arc so I do not hate her anymore.
It’s a beautiful edit, thanks for tagging me 😊
Gen 2 meets Gen 4!
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3SvPXfP9uN/?igsh=ZzlncXY1OG4zYjdz
AkshNav in MuKa's wedding were at their best! 
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3huSuqPI4O/?igsh=czlkbHBuZThla2E0
Found this video on yrkkh DOP's account
The OST 🔥


Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3