Daily discussion thread is made in the forum I guess. Did it exist before? We all wanted a separate thread. I guess that is the one.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Daily discussion thread is made in the forum I guess. Did it exist before? We all wanted a separate thread. I guess that is the one.
Originally posted by: livelytanu
Daily discussion thread is made in the forum I guess. Did it exist before? We all wanted a separate thread. I guess that is the one.
woh toh pehle bhi moderator sutamasima ji written update deti thi waise post bana ke
Oh sorry my bad.Originally posted by: Sunaina7
woh toh pehle bhi moderator sutamasima ji written update deti thi waise post bana ke

SPOILERS FOR UPCOMING EPISODE - When will they give her new CLOTHES!
Originally posted by: .Prometheus.
SPOILERS FOR UPCOMING EPISODE - When will they give her new CLOTHES!
Apart from the disclaimer of it being a spoiler.. love that you have highlighted the need of her new clothes also in bold red 😂🔥😂🔥
Apart from the disclaimer of it being a spoiler.. love that you have highlighted the need of her new clothes also in bold red 😂🔥😂🔥
Sach mein, Surya has changed his clothes like 3 TIMES and yeh ladki wohi kapre mein ghoom rahin hain, waise how many days have passed.... LOL
I think whoever said it earlier, might be onto Something..
Aisa lag raha hai, ab yahan se hospital, aur wahan se direct shaadi..
Imlie ka grah pravesh direct shaadi ke baad hi hoga 😂😂
Originally posted by: .Prometheus.
SPOILERS FOR UPCOMING EPISODE - When will they give her new CLOTHES!
show is wrapping up kya
they are exposing villains one by one 
Raghu was the last formidable villain left in the show. Iske baad kya dikhayenge ?
Apart from marriage and Imlie moving on with Surya and Agastya death mystery no conflict is left
Originally posted by: .Prometheus.
Sach mein, Surya has changed his clothes like 3 TIMES and yeh ladki wohi kapre mein ghoom rahin hain, waise how many days have passed.... LOL
Also not changing clothes for 3-4 episodes doesn't perturb me much..
At one point of time, I hve seen the Bhagya series.. wahan ek function and uss function me some mishap, is stretched to an entire month...so no change in clothes to even upto 20-25 episodes 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Sunaina7
show is wrapping up kya
they are exposing villains one by one
Raghu was the last formidable villain left in the show. Iske baad kya dikhayenge ?
Apart from marriage and Imlie moving on with Surya and Agastya death mystery no conflict is left
Its very tough to be a fan of Imlie 3.. all the time guessing when the show will close, owing to lack of potential villains 😂😂😂😂