Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
lol 😂
OK....and?
don’t goto the airport with wet hairs it’s Sara’s thing onlyOriginally posted by: MochaQueen
OK....and?
Yes she is the only person who does namaste
Lol okay 
We need an eye roll emoji as one of the “like” options on a post.
Does she not realize how ridiculous she sounds here? I mean the wet hair and Indian clothes thing is bad enough, but to say girls who do namaste are copying her 🤨 Seriously Sara?!!
I liked her so much the first time I saw her on KWK with her dad. And even promoting her first or second movie she was fine. But I think the facade crumbled after Simba’s success.
Also if it’s not an act when she does it why does it bother her that other people do it?
Another copy story in making 


On a side note, why bother she should be happy if she thinks she is a trendsetter 
https://youtu.be/lsMCNDtgGhE?si=fl89937fhRSvT6Ob Release date :9th September 2005 Verdict:Super Hit
Udta Teer trailer- Ayushmann and Sara https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdoiaR2TqZo/?stkn=MW83MHN0NmVsMXNvbw==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdDg3dkouJF/?stkn=amY5dTdrbTV1aXNz
https://x.com/i/status/2044727425876299947
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcXuEwwhgro/?igsi=MXh4YXp6MW1vYms1Mg==
5