Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

they didn't do HM how system works in US. looks like a comedy.

she is the great MAA ,faced ,chased ,solved  so much, no need to show this much week ness it looks overaction. she can read english news paper in a sec and can't speak english  properly ??? 

very annoying all this is to get TRP 3smiley44smiley44smiley44

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 2 months ago
HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avalayarima

Indian American police๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Can these people even spend as little as 2 minutes to research arrest process in New York?

its not America, if this case in Minor. If they wanted to take her out, they can just post a bond, and she would be released the very day or the next day. The bond for such simple cases may be like $5000 . They get her a lawyer when court case sermon is served. They canโ€™t go to the police station and keep begging. These people are professionals, and donโ€™t care about emotions. They will also not treat her like a dog in the scenario, except she looked dangerous or is refusing arrest  , this is not India. 

Even criminals have rights exceptions in this 2023 police are careful in the way they treat minorities in the public. 

But we have already established, this is not saat samandar paar wala US.

This is UP ke baju wala US.

Ab UP ke baju me rehkar saste US ko thoda toh UP ke police walo ka lihaz karna padega na. 

Hence the unnecessary rough behaviour by Thu Thu Thu Police Academy graduates ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by HoneyBee7312 - 2 months ago
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HoneyBee7312

But we have already established, this is not saat samandar paar wala US.

This is UP ke baju wala US.

Ab UP ke baju me rehkar saste US ko thoda toh UP ke police walo ka lihaz karna padega na. 

Hence the unnecessary rough behaviour by Thu Thu Thu Police Academy graduates ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ohh really??? I did not know that the president of UP ke baju wala US is also Joe Bidensmiley37smiley37smiley37

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I laughed that she had all her jewelry on too in prison, plus her own sink. Too funny!! Everyone in America has weird accents apparently. Iโ€™m screaming!!๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: shwetha85

Ohh really??? I did not know that the president of UP ke baju wala US is also Joe Bidensmiley37smiley37smiley37

No their president is Jograj Biswas smiley39

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Criticiser

No their president is Jograj Biswas smiley39

I thought it was Jignes Bhai smiley37

noodle2808 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly and American ! Also if Anupama were arrested and she is not a citizen of the US, she will be deported. ICE will come and grab her