Originally posted by: livelytanu
So caught up with work. Promo tomorrow aaya kya?
Naaaahiii
But offscreen reel aayi hai, hamara dil jalane ke liye
I couldn't even watch it more than once 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: livelytanu
So caught up with work. Promo tomorrow aaya kya?
Naaaahiii
But offscreen reel aayi hai, hamara dil jalane ke liye
I couldn't even watch it more than once 
Even the neighborhood monkey came to attend Surya aur Binni’s wedding 😂
Originally posted by: LKashish
https://x.com/lmkashish/status/1767881393495765032?s=46&t=8xJ_m5_dspGYvTowcEJZZQ
Where’s my chappal? The reel was done so cutely and on one of my favourite songs too. Meri toh morning kharab kar di ☹️
DISCLAIMER: NSFW 😂
Disclaimer neeche kaun deta hai
. I saw the video then scrolled to thd disclaimer 
This is good. She can go to jail and start her studies. Surya will drop her to the examination centre in the police can. Classroom ke bahar baithega security wala bankar
He will be like " oh Radha Rani ka fangirl jaldi jaldi answer writing karna I don't have time. Mujhe meri darling binni ke sath purwaiya talkies mein matinee show dekhne jana Hai." 
Originally posted by: joliefemme
i was about to say the same. Surya better arrest her so she can study for her exams. Ek promise ke chakkar mai doosra promise reh jayega.
jis tarh se Imlie is giving exceptional attention to her studies, she will naak katao the name of district topper late husband 
Naaaahiii
But offscreen reel aayi hai, hamara dil jalane ke liye
I couldn't even watch it more than once
Pehli baar Sai ke batteesi pe gussa aaya.
yes I agree. Kashish your writing skills are brilliant. Please write an OS if not FF
Pehli baar Sai ke batteesi pe gussa aaya.
I am glad I am not the only one. Main toh hoo hi zyada sensitive.
Tod de screen main ghus ke woh daant? Do do fandom main aag laga ke yeh aadmi chain se baitha hoga 
Yeh kiska jasoos hai? Binni, Amrit ya Raghu.
Oh wait, hamare babu ka punar janam toh nahi 😱
Yeh kiska jasoos hai? Binni, Amrit ya Raghu.
Oh wait, hamare babu ka punar janam toh nahi 😱
Imlie once called him a “rangoli kharab karne wala bandar”, thoda seriously le liya August Babu ne 😂