Poll
3 idiots vs Lagaan
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: Strangers02
Aww.. thank you..☺️
Currently 3 Idiots is kamzor film here.. making sure the film winning this poll..
Aww I was going for lagaan but all your cute gif and yes kamzor students ki help karni chahiye.. voted 3 idiots and it became 50 50 votes by my vote 
Aww I was going for lagaan but all your cute gif and yes kamzor students ki help karni chahiye.. voted 3 idiots and it became 50 50 votes by my vote
Thank you 🥺🤗

Aww I was going for lagaan but all your cute gif and yes kamzor students ki help karni chahiye.. voted 3 idiots and it became 50 50 votes by my vote
How could you?
If nobody votes now...it will be a tie so both will go ahead 

I hope both movies advance
15 mnts more to go. 😳😱
I didn’t follow the other two polls. Did such close polls happen there also?
I keep refreshing it to see 24 hrs done or not and votes remain same.. Well votes are same but still shows 23 hrs and then I see Stone-Cold DP

Where is stone cold gone tagging
Tie got broken
who voted?
...
https://youtu.be/3PIKesjmQTs?si=sKjqx23HQhPtvpzW Release date : 15th June 2001 Verdict : Hit
https://youtu.be/hTt5FbgziPw?si=M4p_MQO7dySd2Oj4
...
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2090719031271501850?s=46
24