Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
Tum samajh gayi
![]()
Mein bhi samjhhi..
Originally posted by: arfanazneen
Yes, I feel the same.
In the TB poster where Wahaj is holding Yumna, when I first saw that, I thought it was Zahid bcz Wahaj's full face wasn't visible and the posture, side frame, expressions looked like Zahid.
In the photo below
somewhat agree ? Now that you guys are mentioning it? Except Zahid has a more rugged look and Wahaj has a softer look. Plus the height difference.
But this TB poster IS deceiving! You’re right 👏 Maybe it was coincidence or maybe it’s just photoshop 😂 but yes there’s a more marked resemblance in this one for sure ! 😂 Nice catch
wow so the glow up was real 🤭🤣
Jaan e jahan doing well 