So this seems to be a dream of Janak?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So this seems to be a dream of Janak?
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21
All dialogues are clear Jhanak tells Ani “sudharjaiye and badaljaiye”
Now I am feeling bad for Anirudh . She is slightly over board like initial episodes ..kya haq hai types.
I am back in Team Anirudh 😬😬
You are also flipping now😂😂 this has haq each time is to make him say what’s his haq on her.Originally posted by: Fruitbae
Now I am feeling bad for Anirudh . She is slightly over board like initial episodes ..kya haq hai types.
I am back in Team Anirudh 😬😬
going away with Tejas might be a dream because she would prefer to go with police than TejasOriginally posted by: ALUJNA21
I’m interested with Tejas said sinus ki dream is true for what he said this??
Yes, she doesn't know she is asking him to fill in the blanks 😁 well, he saved her only because of sympathy towards an orphaned girl who was in danger.Originally posted by: ALUJNA21
You are also flipping now😂😂 this has haq each time is to make him say what’s his haq on her.
But you remember when Ani was in the hospital Jhanak asked who’s is she and he said “meri” but didn’t complete the phrase then he said leave it.Originally posted by: Starship1
Yes, she doesn't know she is asking him to fill in the blanks 😁 well, he saved her only because of sympathy towards an orphaned girl who was in danger.
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21
You are also flipping now😂😂 this has haq each time is to make him say what’s his haq on her.
Yes me too 😂😂😂after watching Anirudh flipping here n there I am taking inspiration😜
Yes initial episodes when she was telling this I used to feel she is trying to make him tell that I am your husband ...
Originally posted by: Starship1
Yes, she doesn't know she is asking him to fill in the blanks 😁 well, he saved her only because of sympathy towards an orphaned girl who was in danger.
Earlier it was so i believe , he felt sympathy towards her mom and her . And thus helped her . But after marriage he did took it seriously unknowingly and started to like her (love i dint know )
😂😂😂😂True, very true I agree with you when the guru himself is like that.Originally posted by: Fruitbae
Yes me too 😂😂😂after watching Anirudh flipping here n there I am taking inspiration😜
Yes initial episodes when she was telling this I used to feel she is trying to make him tell that I am your husband ...
This was the point to attract us viewers on behalf of writers but as your Guruji is very stubborn he preferred to turn into a top liar 🤥 don’t follow this steps of his.
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21
😂😂😂😂True, very true I agree with you when the guru himself is like that.
This was the point to attract us viewers on behalf of writers but as your Guruji is very stubborn he preferred to turn into a top liar 🤥 don’t follow this steps of his.
@,bold , That needs hell lot of confidence . He doesnt even blink his eyes when he makes excuses one after the other .😂😂😂
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
587