Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
Control Zara
that expression in the end
When i started watching this drama, I was like such a useless couple 😂 but later on started liking them, they look nice together 
News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
Control Zara
that expression in the end
When i started watching this drama, I was like such a useless couple 😂 but later on started liking them, they look nice together 
Billu darling is still superior
I liked daniyal since tanaa banaa but he never was active.
https://twitter.com/WahajTheEmperor/status/1767105180573593642?t=rJ_Suhcod7erSo1BSaSH1Q&s=19
Shawl man should pray srk fandom don't end up seeing this. 
https://twitter.com/its_komal03/status/1767139741554573674?t=Q7oTHt4iU1s0tXefZO1IIg&s=19
Rind blocked the one who hyped up IM and the couple the most 
https://twitter.com/its_komal03/status/1767139741554573674?t=Q7oTHt4iU1s0tXefZO1IIg&s=19
Rind blocked the one who hyped by IM and the couple the most
He uploads the youtube trending pics with Bilal's pic & they go behind him to upload with the duo. He's pissed off with them & even deleted the recent one 
https://twitter.com/i_gottarant/status/1767215572297654563?t=9dljpbABAu57ROHv-VUgJA&s=19
Seems like farooq rind is soon gonna snatch the thrown from badar for the most hated director 
He uploads the youtube trending pics with Bilal's pic & they go behind him to upload with the duo. He's pissed off with them & even deleted the recent one
I just posted a tweet regarding this here 
I just posted a tweet regarding this here
I seriously don't get them. After PKS or even KA this is for the first time everyone is crediting the success of IM to Bilal. Are they even his fans that they want the credit to be shared with Durre for just existing in the show?