Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: STPrincess

Did she really say, Anuj mujhe kuch nahi hone denge? Where is the attitude now? Why does she want favours and help from Anuj ? Khud chod ke aayi thi na Anuj ko. Ask help from your matke and baggage smiley37

What a hypocrit she is!

Woh Anuj jo Maa ki Prarthana mein aankhri mein aata hai musibat ke time sabse pehle yaad aa gaya.. Irony.. kya keh sakte hain ... smiley14

Technically toh Maa ko kisi se bhi expectation nahi rakhni chahiye.. Anuj ko Maa khud seconds mein chod ke chali gayi .. Tosu jo apni Maa ke medical bills nahi pay kar sakta woh is time pe kya hi help karega... When has Kinjal been of any help ever even if she utters few sentences of support... expecting from Baa and Vanraj is the most stupid thing one can do, but then stupidity is Maa's second nature ... so... 😃😃

STPrincess thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

Woh Anuj jo Maa ki Prarthana mein aankhri mein aata hai musibat ke time sabse pehle yaad aa gaya.. Irony.. kya keh sakte hain ... smiley14

Technically toh Maa ko kisi se bhi expectation nahi rakhni chahiye.. Anuj ko Maa khud seconds mein chod ke chali gayi .. Tosu jo apni Maa ke medical bills nahi pay kar sakta woh is time pe kya hi help karega... When has Kinjal been of any help ever even if she utters few sentences of support... expecting from Baa and Vanraj is the most stupid thing one can do, but then stupidity is Maa's second nature ... so... 😃😃

Wondering since I haven't seen the episode - did she seek help from her Kanhaji ? 

Shouldn't she rely only on Kanhaji for getting her out of jail through the new simps and friends. Risto me nahi ulajhna tha Ma ko.

Wish Anuj has to hastily fly to India to be with Adhya and Shruti and that Vanraj is called back from his leave to be at work for some urgent task.

Wish Kinju has to go out of town for some urgent work and Tosu has to take care of Pari. 

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wondering since I haven't seen the episode - did she seek help from her Kanhaji ? 

Shouldn't she rely only on Kanhaji for getting her out of jail through the new simps and friends. Risto me nahi ulajhna tha Ma ko.

Wish Anuj has to hastily fly to India to be with Adhya and Shruti and that Vanraj is called back from his leave to be at work for some urgent task.

Wish Kinju has to go out of town for some urgent work and Tosu has to take care of Pari. 

Don't know dear... Maine bhi FF karke hi dekha... Tame ki actual kami thi so I could not focus better on Maa's dialogues.....smiley36 

Anuj should certainly fly but knowing him it's highly unlikely.. Others even if they are there, won't be of any help anyway.. Kinjal might in fact do something that extends her jail term...smiley37

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Yes every standard of overacting has been surpassed by the one and only Anupama. What was new in this? Same expressions, same hand gestures.. Felt like a glitch in the matrix.. Deja Vũ 😂

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

She remembers Kanhaji mostly when she has to ask kyu kyu kyu, mere saath hi kyun or blame Kanhaji for everything
Right now she knows Kanhaji won’t help, only Anuj can 😂

But I have a feeling there’s going to be an emergency in India and he will be torn between Aadhya and Anupama and will choose Aadhya just like Maa always chose Shahs and Baa and Khichdi over Kapadias 😂

Yashdeep is such a sly character, Anuj fought with Cops to meet her, did the paperwork, spoke to Mr Zaveri to withdraw the case and when he met Anupama, Aadhya called and he insisted Anuj to take the call, after Anuj went out Yashdeep says, koi aur aapke saath ho ya na ho main hamesha rahunga 😂
Little does he know Maa doesn’t even acknowledge his presence in her life and there’s a long queue already!

Edited by Dee-Dee - 2 months ago
strancho thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

She remembers Kanhaji mostly when she has to ask kyu kyu kyu, mere saath hi kyun or blame Kanhaji for everything
Right now she knows Kanhaji won’t help, only Anuj can 😂

But I have a feeling there’s going to be an emergency in India and he will be torn between Aadhya and Anupama and will choose Aadhya just like Maa always chose Shahs and Baa and Khichdi over Kapadias 😂

Yashdeep is such a sly character, Anuj fought with Cops to meet her, did the paperwork, spoke to Mr Zaveri to withdraw the case and when he met Anupama, Aadhya called and he insisted Anuj to take the call, after Anuj went out Yashdeep says, koi aur aapke saath ho ya na ho main hamesha rahunga 😂
Little does he know Maa doesn’t even acknowledge his presence in her life and there’s a long queue already!

In all these mess, I hope Aadhya chooses to stay with Shruti and Mr Majboor and Mrs Maid can do whatever they want. Actually, Mr Majboor deserves to be treated like that. Also, no child deserves a father like him. Not gonna say anything about Mrs Maid as she is the besht maa but only for her kids. She deserves to be with Shahs and Shah deserve to have a maid like her. 

PS: Ahh I did not wanna comment here again. But oh well. Good to see that nothing changed even after she went to Amreeka. Yahi karna tha toh India mein ho reh Leti. Achcha khaasa YouTube chal to raha tha but nahi Maa ko ab international beijati karwani thi. National beijati se mắn bhar gaya tha 🤣

STPrincess thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: strancho

In all these mess, I hope Aadhya chooses to stay with Shruti and Mr Majboor and Mrs Maid can do whatever they want. Actually, Mr Majboor deserves to be treated like that. Also, no child deserves a father like him. Not gonna say anything about Mrs Maid as she is the besht maa but only for her kids. She deserves to be with Shahs and Shah deserve to have a maid like her. 

PS: Ahh I did not wanna comment here again. But oh well. Good to see that nothing changed even after she went to Amreeka. Yahi karna tha toh India mein ho reh Leti. Achcha khaasa YouTube chal to raha tha but nahi Maa ko ab international beijati karwani thi. National beijati se mắn bhar gaya tha 🤣

Good to see you back ! I know, nothing has changed and nothing will. 

I want Adhya to move out under the pretext of studying at a better school/uni and stay with Shru. Both of them can live a peaceful and satisfying life without Majboor. 

Majboor and Maa can choose to romance on 90s songs or both can choose to maids at Shahs. smiley37smiley37

strancho thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Good to see you back ! I know, nothing has changed and nothing will. 

I want Adhya to move out under the pretext of studying at a better school/uni and stay with Shru. Both of them can live a peaceful and satisfying life without Majboor. 

Majboor and Maa can choose to romance on 90s songs or both can choose to maids at Shahs. smiley37smiley37

Exactly… more than Shahs, it’s the maid and Majboor who need the Shahs. People still think that the maid is FL and Majboor is ML. But ladies and gentlemen, it’s Vanraj who is both ML and FL. He is the only one who is consistent according to his character graph. Loves his parents, his kids and family. Not like that cringe couple, who loves someone else’s family. And, and whatever Vanraj has said till date has come true. How can he not be the protagonist? 😂😂

Radhiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

This right here shows that she knows anuj can do anything for her so she always takes his advantage and then plays victim smiley26