Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elaichichai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: RedAmaranth

Pura ka pura thread gayab ho gaya tha yahan ka jab forum wale Kjo ke Ranbir will sing Channa Mereya for Akash pe charche kar rahe the.

I wonder if this is why Kjo was not seen at this wedding

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wat_up

no I didn’t know that but yes Tina did esp with Rajesh Khanna 

I think Tina muni  was Sanjay dutt girl friend and broke up with Sanjay becos of his drug addictions.

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: elaichichai

I wonder if this is why Kjo was not seen at this wedding

Ho bhi sakta hai. He was spotted at some event in Mumbai on the last day of the Ambani celebration. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wat_up

I get that but now we in modern age. 

I think that Mukesh's and Anil's father was quite modern...

I don't know much about Anil and his family as he isn't much into glamour, but Mukesh does love his wife very much and didn't stop her in her endeavours. Nita is much more creativly oriented than Tina and Mukesh's wealth and his approval gives her the possibility to put his husband and family on the global map aso in this way...

I bet that all the cultural centers (in Mumbai and in Jamnagar, e.g.) are her doings and also all the ceremonies/celebrations involving showcasing Indian culture and fun using the filmindustry as close friends and eye candies as they inherently belong to the modern Indian life (in addition to the traditional Indian life).

I like the way this branch of the Ambanis uses their wealth to showcase a side of India where beauty and higly elevated prowess and dexterity is mixed with internationality. They give peaceful and pride-making work to an unbelievable amount of Indian people.

Of course, there are also other sides...

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Clochette

I think that Mukesh's and Anil's father was quite modern...

I don't know much about Anil and his family as he isn't much into glamour, but Mukesh does love his wife very much and didn't stop her in her endeavours. Nita is much more creativly oriented than Tina and Mukesh's wealth and his approval gives her the possibility to put his husband and family on the global map aso in this way...

I bet that all the cultural centers (in Mumbai and in Jamnagar, e.g.) are her doings and also all the ceremonies/celebrations involving showcasing Indian culture and fun using the filmindustry as close friends and eye candies as they inherently belong to the modern Indian life (in addition to the traditional Indian life).

I like the way this branch of the Ambanis uses their wealth to showcase a side of India where beauty and higly elevated prowess and dexterity is mixed with internationality. They give peaceful and pride-making work to an unbelievable amount of Indian people.

Of course, there are also other sides...

Just saying, when someone truly wants to promote art and culture, they don't make it about themselves. They make it about community and artists.

Met gala is hosted by the costume institute of Met Museum to raise funds. Yes, rich people flash their wealth and party but the money goes to a literal institute that conducts research and a museum that preserves historical clothing. Protecting legacies of not only haute couture designers but also your normal weaver, tailor, cotton farmer.

Ambanis do everything to flex their money and power. Real question everyone should be asking; why was taxpayers money wasted to turn a domestic airport to an international one for just 10 days for a private function of one private family?

But people would have mental gymnastics for that too. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Just saying, when someone truly wants to promote art and culture, they don't make it about themselves. They make it about community and artists.

Met gala is hosted by the costume institute of Met Museum to raise funds. Yes, rich people flash their wealth and party but the money goes to a literal institute that conducts research and a museum that preserves historical clothing. Protecting legacies of not only haute couture designers but also your normal weaver, tailor, cotton farmer.

Ambanis do everything to flex their money and power. Real question everyone should be asking; why was taxpayers money wasted to turn a domestic airport to an international one for just 10 days for a private function of one private family?

But people would have mental gymnastics for that too. 

No, why should people do so?

Why even compare the Met gala with a pre-wedding celebration at huge scale paid with the money of the groom's parents?

And who tells that Ambani didn't also pay for the changing of the airport status for the time being...anyways he is one of the highest tax-payers...

If you want to criticise Ambani, there are other things than these private celebrations, I think.

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Real question everyone should be asking; why was taxpayers money wasted to turn a domestic airport to an international one for just 10 days for a private function of one private family?

Simple Answer is: Security smiley20

Blueeeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Simple Answer is: Security smiley20

So friend, when your foreign friends come to your pre-wedding party in, say, Gaya. Aviation Ministry would just spend thousands of crores of rupees to turn a domestic airport into an international one instead of telling YOU to move your venue or YOUR friends to take a connecting flight like literally everyone else does? Since YOU and Ambanis are EQUAL in the eyes of Indian law and have equal rights on Govt spending. GoI is obliged to work for your pre-wedding circus as much it is to Anant and Radhika.

Google jamnagar airport and why it shouldn't have been opened up at all.

Please don't say there were diplomatic relationships to be made at a random ameerzade ke bete ki pre-wedding circus because it's democratic country as of yet, you cannot have diplomatic relations with some country without it being notified to the Parliament, and it entering public record.

Hey Bhagwan, the lack of critical thinking is dooming.

Edited by Blueeeee - 2 months ago
Blueeeee thumbnail

Yeah a random dude's wife literally has a monopoly on the country's 'free' media. Why wouldn't I be happy about thousands of crores of my and other poor people's tax paying money to spend on her son's wedding party like its their jagir?

What happened to FrEe MArkET is the best system. Monopolies and free market are antithetical to each other btw.