Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Episode 907

Rithika and Nirbhay after finishing the dinner was playing with Raagini.

Nitin and Ishani too finishing their dinner were Nitin went to his room to sleep were Ishani came to Rithika, Nirbhay and Raagini.

Ishani: Raagini come let us go and sleep and let Uncle and Aunty also sleep. They have traveled long distance.

Raagini(hearing it): hmmm

Ishani: you both take rest tomorrow is Sunday only know let us keep talking the whole day.

Rithika:Tk Ishani good night..

Nirbhay: Good night Ishani.

Ishani: hmm good night..

All of them retired back to their room were Ishani laid in the bed were Raagini hugged her and cuddled to sleep were Ishani was thinking about the way Raagini asked for her father. The way she asked who is Ranveer? all were coming in her mind and was making her sleepless. The fight between her and Ranveer before the day of she coming out of RV mansion. The way Ranveer stood to the decision of Amba and not even thought about Raagini came to her mind. The way Ranveer held her hand and pushed her out of the house came to her mind. The way she throw the mangalsutra on Ranveer's face came to her mind.

Ishani making Raagini close to her and had a worried face for Raagini's state. 

Ishani(in thoughts): I know how Raagini's feelings are? May be today she said okay for what ever I told about her father but as days go surely she will be starting to long for her father 

Ishani thought about the way Ranveer used to have Raagini in his hands for hours, she thought about Ranveer getting worried that doctor is injecting vaccination to Raagini. She thought About Ranveer playing cricket with Raagini.  She got the thoughts of Ranveer making Raagini sleep by telling stories to her.

Ishani(in thoughts) : you made our daughter suffer without father Ranveer.  How you were able to do that Ranveer?  For a moment too you didn't think about our daughter. (she had tears in Her eyes were she wiped her tears and closed her eyes to sleep).

NEXT DAY..

The day was fully fun filled for Raagini, Rithika, Nirbhay were they three were happily playing with each other. The day came to evening were Ishani was making Tea for all. Rithika came to Kitchen and sat in the kitchen slap.

Rithika(seeing Ishani): Ishani..

Ishani(putting the tea powder in the milk): Haan Rithika

Rithika: Ishani sorry yesterday without to my control I talked about Ranveer in front of Raagini.

Ishani(seeing that the milk is boiling with tea powder and seeing her): For this why are you asking sorry Rithika? you said it without thinking that is it. (with a worried face): But now Raagini is herself thinking about her father.

Rithika: What?

Ishani: Haan In school they have asked all the children to tell father and mother name. Raagini didn't know her father name? she came and asked me who is her father.

Rithika(with a sorry face): Really Raagini is getting affected a lot Ishani.

Ishani: Haan I can get that Rithika..

Rithika(seeing Ishani): Ishani don't get me wrong but for at least Raagini's sake you and Ranveer can think to get back with each other know?

Ishani(hearing it taking a deep breath): Rithika I know about Ranveer so well. He decided to go with his mother decision and even now If I go and ask him to accept me he will turn back and see his mother only for taking that decision too. (turning off the boiled tea and seeing Rithika): More of everything I does not want to get back with Ranveer after all these things happened. (making up herself and seeing Rithika with a confirmed face); And to be more clear there is not going to any possibility for me or Ranveer to meet each other again.

were that was the moment Nitin entered the Kitchen having a ringing phone in his hand.

Nitin(showing the phone): Ishani call for you.

Ishani(got the phone and seeing its Rishi picking the call); Haan sir..

Rishi: I am sorry to disturb you during Sunday and that too in the evening time.

Ishani: sir why you need to ask sorry and all to me. Tell me sir anything important?

Rishi:Haan Ishani today afternoon I got call from Mr. RV.

Ishani(hearing it had a shocked face were making up herself): Sir who called you?

Rishi: RV, wo...Ranveer vaghela owner of RV broking solutions, Mumbai.

Ishani(Getting that Ranveer has called Rishi and had a what to react face and in thoughts): Why Ranveer has called to Rishi sir? what is the need for him to call to Rishi sir?

Rishi(not hearing any voice from Ishani): Ishani..

Ishani(making up herself); Haan sir.

Rishi: Haan RV called me and he told me that he wants to have a partnership with our company.

Ishani had a more shocked face were she never thought that Ranveer will take this kind of decision. She never expected this kind of change in her professional life too.

Ishani(making up herself): Sir what you have decided?

Rishi:I had read about RV Ishani and I know he was the king of Dalal street. I myself has admired him a lot seeing his business techniques. I know him after becoming RV only but he told me he has already seen me before becoming RV. I asked how then only he said he was working in Harshad Parekh's house from small. That time he has learnt share trading it seems. If he has worked in Harshad parekh house means you would have know him know Ishani?

Ishani hearing it now her thoughts went to Ranveer.

Rishi(hearing no voice again from Ishani): Ishani you know Ranveer know?

Ishani(hearing it coming out of the thoughts): Haan Sir

Rishi(with a smile):He has worked in your house then how you would be not knowing him? tk fine RV was a very big shot in stock market these many years. Now he is itself coming and asking for partnership with our company means I am feeling so proud Ishani. Its all because of you. I have said okay to him to have a partnership between our both the companies.

Ishani hearing it didn't even know what to react were she didn't think that such situation will occur in her life.

Ishani(with a hesitation): Sir have you said anything about me to RV?

Rishi: I know you Ishani you never wanted yourself to be in the lime light in front of media too. Without getting your permission I never wanted to tell about you to anybody. I didn't tell about you to RV till now. Just thought after talking to you we can meet RV in person that time I can introduce you.

Ishani hearing it had a relief that Ranveer has not know about her till today. 

Rishi: Ishani you make everything ready for the partnership with RV broking solutions let us enter into the partnership with RV broking.

Ishani without knowing what to react was having a silent face.

Rishi: Ishani do you need time to make everything ready for partnership?that is why you are silent?

Ishani(to manage the siutation): Haan need sometime as well let me make everything ready sir you can go and sign the partnership know?

Rishi: Ishani without you how to go and sign the partnership? You should come with me and after having a partnership I want you to be there in Mumbai and run the company. As we are entering into the partnership we should make our new company also get into a good position know? For that you need to be there in that company as a person. please do that Ishani.

Ishani: sir why I need to be there?

Rishi: Ishani Mohanty group of companies you have made it correct with your all efforts and its going to run so well in the upcoming days but our new partnership company RV broking need to be getting in track with our working style know for that you need to be there. let me arrange for your house and servants too in Mumbai. Just for few months be there in Mumbai and run that company. After that the work will get automated and then we can be in Aurangabad and run the company through online. 

Ishani had a what to react face.

To be continued smiley2

Edited by sakshi5050 - 1 months ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Ishani knows Ragini will need her father as she grows up. She will see other kids and want that for herself too.

coderlady thumbnail

While Ranveer was a good father to Ragini, he did not think about her welfare when Amba made her demand. His mother came before his wife and daughter no matter how unreasonable the demand was.

coderlady thumbnail

Rishi has no idea about the relationship between Ranveer and Ishani. Now this new partnership complicates matters further.

coderlady thumbnail

She is being sent right back to her old town. Where she will be facing her past. How will she manage this partnership?

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Ishani knows Ragini will need her father as she grows up. She will see other kids and want that for herself too.

Hi coderlady 

Yes ishani surely knows that raagini Will need her father as she grows up and seeing other kids she will want her father 

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

While Ranveer was a good father to Ragini, he did not think about her welfare when Amba made her demand. His mother came before his wife and daughter no matter how unreasonable the demand was.

Hi coderlady

Thanks for the comment 

Raveer was a good father but he didn't think about his wife or daughter he just went on his mother decision 

Keep readingsmiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Rishi has no idea about the relationship between Ranveer and Ishani. Now this new partnership complicates matters further.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment

Yes Rishi does not have an idea about ishveer relationship now this new partnership is making the issue complicated and it's all credit goes toxic gauri again

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

She is being sent right back to her old town. Where she will be facing her past. How will she manage this partnership?

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment

Yes she is now getting in the situation to get back to her old town just because she did her work properly and put in a situation to face the past 

Lets see how ishani is going to handle the partnership 

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 908

Ishani had a what to react face hearing what Rishi was telling to her.

Rishi(hearing no voice from Ishani again): Ishani

Ishani(making up herself): Sir..

Rishi: Are you not comfortable in doing this for me?

Ishani(thinking what all Rishi has done to her till today): Nahi sir I am your employee I need to do what you are telling me to do.(thinking well and deciding to be honest to her profession): I will do it for you sir.

Rishi: That's the spirit Ishani.

Ishani: sir want to read all the details about our partnership company current status and then only want to prepare the partnership papers. It will take sometime

Rishi: Haan take your time Ishani. Let me arrange for your house in Mumbai and school for Raagini too in Mumbai and house servant too. In this one week everything will be done Ishani.

Ishani(though not willing to go to Mumbai thinking of Rishi and his help to her till date shook her head as okay telling): Okay sir..(telling it she cut the call and saw both Nitin and Rithika seeing her)

Rithika: Is it Rishi sir?

Ishani(seeing Rithika): Haan (seeing Nitin and in a calm tone): Papa may be by this week we need to move to Mumbai..

Nitin(with a not understanding face): For what Ishani?

Ishani(taking deep breath and seeing both Nitin and Rithika): Ranveer has called to Rishi sir it seems and he has asked for Partnership with Mohanty group of companies. Rishi sir also said okay for that. Rishi sir wants me to be there with him while signing the partnership and he wants me to run the Mumbai company to make it get used to our working style. He wants me to run the company for few months. He said he will arrange for Raagin's school and Our house in Mumbai and servant too. 

Rithika(had a smile were hiding her smile): that means you are going to sign a partnership with Ranveer's company?

Ishani: Haan Rithika..

Rithika: Ishani I think god has decided to bring Ranveer and you face to face.

Ishani(seeing Rithika with a confirmed face): Rithika may be I am going to see Ranveer but its completely for my job only. I am not able to tell no to Rishi sir. He has done so much for me in these 2 years and more of everything If any other company means I would have gone for the partnership know same way only RV broking is for me. I am being honest to my job and doing it for my job. So please you all don't think that I will get back with Ranveer and all. That is not going to happen. Ranveer himself won't accept me without his mother's permission and I am too not ready to accept Ranveer.(telling it Ishani poured the tea in the cups and kept two cups and saw Nitin and Rithika): Both of you drink tea let me give the tea to Nirbhay (telling it taking a cup she started to move out of the kitchen).

Rithika(had a smile were she saw Nitin): Uncle now everything is going to be fine in Ranveer and Ishani's life.

Nitin(with a smile): I am too happy only that some how through their professional life Ranveer and Ishani are going to meet each other but as Ishani said Ranveer will not accept Ishani without Amba's decision and Ishani too not ready to get back with Ranveer that is what I am thinking Rithika..

Rithika(with a cute smile): Uncle Ranveer and Ishani can be angry on each other but that anger is only till they both see each other. Let then come face to face to each other then no one can stop them getting together. Let's wait and watch the love saga of Ishveer.

Nitin(with a smile): I am too waiting ...(telling it he took the tea cup and gave it to Rithika and he too took a cup and started to sip the tea).

NEXT DAY MORNING..

Rithika and Nirbhay were ready with their luggage to leave to Mumbai.

Nirbhay(seeing Ishani): Ishani Rithika told me about your partnership deal with RV broking. I am happy that you are growing in business each and every day. We are there to welcome you back to Mumbai.

Ishani(with a light smile): The day I am leaving from here let me inform you all. Thank you so much for giving me this house for these two years.

Rithika: Ishani come on you never need to tell thank you to us.

Nirbhay: Haan Ishani its our duty to take care of you. We are really happy that you are coming back to Mumbai.

Ishani: hmm tk while starting to Mumbai let  me inform you.

Nirbhay: hmmm

Raagini drinking her milk got down from the dinning table came to Nirbhay and Rithika and saw them cutely.

Raagini: Aunty and Uncle both will come back soon to see me know?

Rithika: Haan baby we will(seeing Ishani a glance): you will soon get to be close to everyone of us.

Raagini without understanding too cutely shook her head as okay. Rithika and Nirbhay started to move were they got in their car and Nirbhay started to drive the car were Nitin, Raagini and Ishani waved bye to them. After sending them off three of them entered the house.

Raagini: Mama can I get ready to school?

Ishani(held Raagini and sat to her height and seeing her): Raagini Mama will tell something important to you can you hear me?

Raagini: mmm

Ishani: Raagini from today you don't want to go to school?

Raagini(cutely): why?

Ishani: Actually by this week we will shift to Mumbai and then you can join a new school in Mumbai?

Raagini hearing it gave a different reaction were Ishani too never expected it.

Raagini(with a wide open eyes): Wow...Mama Mumbai..I like it.

Ishani(with a not understanding face): What? I thought you will be worried to leave your school but..

Raagini: Haan Mama I will miss this school and (with a cute sad face): I will miss my friends but...(cutely): I like Mumbai..

Ishani(again with a not understanding face): Raagini you like Mumbai?

Raagini: Haan Mama wo..(thinking something): ek minute...(she ran inside their room).

Ishani(got up and saw Nitin with a what to react face): Papa how she is knowing Mumbai?

Nitin: I am too wondering that only Ishani..

Ishani again had a thinking face were Raagini came out with her school book were she showed a picture in school book.

Raagini: Mama aye beach hain seeing this my Miss told me its in Mumbai. If we go to Mumbai I can see this beach know?

Ishani(seeing the picture of marine drive beach in Raagin's school book and making up herself): Haan yes we can see this beach..

Raagini(very innocently): Seeing this beach only I like Mumbai..(she smiled cutely)

Ishani was able to clearly see Ranveer's face in Raagini's face now. The way she smiles innocently is clearly his smile.

Ishani(making up herself seeing Raagini); Raagini Mama office is thinking to have a partnership with another company in Mumbai so only we are moving to Mumbai.

Raagini(shook her head as yes): mmm

Ishani: go and do coloring..

Raagini shook her head as okay and she started to run towards their room.

Ishani(saw Nitin): Papa

Nitin: Haan let us get ready Ishani.Let me go to my office and give Resignation letter and come. After going to Mumbai let me see for some other job.

Ishani: I am sorry Papa for my job..

Nitin: Ishani come on you never need to worry. Let's go to Mumbai by this week.

Ishani: Haan Papa

2 DAYS LATER..

It was morning 9 o clock Ishani packed all their items in the luggage. Nitin packed his luggage. They made sure that they took everything needed to them.

Ishani(called to Rishi and once Rishi picked the call): Sir we are leaving to Mumbai today.

Rishi:you collected the flight tickets know?

Ishani:Haan sir yesterday I went to office and saw all our colleagues and instructed them to work as per ongoing schedule and told them if they have any doubt they can call me on phone. I too informed them that I will be connected to them through online communication mode. After that I collected the flight tickets from your PA.

Rishi: That's so good.

Ishani: I collected the TC of Raagini from her school too sir.

Rishi: Haan that is so nice. I have messaged you the school address of Raagini's new school. Go and tell my name they will take the admission of Raagini immediately. I talked to the school Principal.

Ishani: Okay sir thank you. 

Rishi: I only should tell thank you to you Ishani. As I said that we are entering the partnership with RV broking you are ready to shift your family and your daughter school know.?

Ishani: I am doing my job sir that is it.And As I said already sir let me go and settled down in Mumbai it will take next 3 days after that I have to work for one week to make the partnership deed ready.

Rishi: Haan you told that to me know? after making the partnership deed ready you inform me let me come to Mumbai then let us sign the partnership with RV broking after that let me leave you start to handle the company being in Mumbai.

Ishani: Okay sir..and after dropping us in airport let me inform the driver to bring back the car to our office campus sir.

Rishi: haan okay Ishani and Once you reach to Mumbai inform me.And I have messaged you the address of your new house in Mumbai.

Ishani: Haan I saw that too sir. Bye sir..

Rishi: Bye..

To be continued smiley2