Azfar Rehman and Aina Asif To Star In An Untitled Green TV Show Directed By Amin Iqbal
👇🏻👇🏻
https://www.facebook.com/100063894018520/posts/868750941931365/?app=fbl
Show Discussions
Azfar Rehman and Aina Asif To Star In An Untitled Green TV Show Directed By Amin Iqbal
👇🏻👇🏻
https://www.facebook.com/100063894018520/posts/868750941931365/?app=fbl
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
isnt she too young for him?
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
isnt she too young for him?
I think she's playing his sister FL Will be most probably Hajra Yamin or Tooba Siddiqui
How many dramas azfu doing?
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
How many dramas azfu doing?
Ask azfu
Aina Asif 
Title is Dil Mane Na
https://reviewit.pk/aina-asif-shares-gorgeous-bts-clicks-from-her-shooting/
I think FL Madiha Imam hai
Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul
I think FL Madiha Imam hai
Atleast better than that Aina