Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oh my God! Can these two please pose together


JUST GET MARRIED ALREDY GEEZ. He needs to drop his akhri pasta ki beti
Nice 👍
For a second I thought they showed up together.
Adi looks like so gorgeous. Just refuses to age.
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
JUST GET MARRIED ALREDY GEEZ. He needs to drop his akhri pasta ki beti
Yes, Shraddha get married to Rahul Modi. Aditya can marry me! 
For a second I thought that’s Aditya
https://www.instagram.com/p/C4TgqGANCzc/?igsh=MTc1ZWFmcTA3Y3ZrdA==
She anything but best actress! 
Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24
She anything but best actress!
Between Naynathra, Shraddha and Alia they all have been embarrassing.
Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...
...
I came across these different instances of Shraddha being asked about marriage, along with recurring wedding rumours and memes. Is this just...
O.M.G I need Shraddha has moved on but Sara nice try. https://youtube.com/shorts/iKshMDbP5tk?is=-ElsQBSc7ZrdLf8d
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfopTfY3lBU https://x.com/i/status/2067157206500569542
12