Is that her in all the shots?
Short hair suits her so much..way better than current one. Wish Aaradhya tells her to get a haircut..mumma will listen
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Is that her in all the shots?
Short hair suits her so much..way better than current one. Wish Aaradhya tells her to get a haircut..mumma will listen
That's not what she actually looks like these days. Not even close.
T4S
She looks more beautiful IRL IMOOriginally posted by: FatalFlaw
That's not what she actually looks like these days. Not even close.
Absolutely stunning!! 🤩 I just wish she do more work, more photoshoots, more movies and more ads. We all miss you ash. So refreshing to see after a long time. At least for me.
It’s hard to overlook that botoxed face.
Originally posted by: infinity101
It’s hard to overlook that botoxed face.
Botox, procedures are essential nowadays, the trick is knowing when to stop, which she should know by now, unless she feels her face only looks good this way
I mean even after all that heavy editing she still looks bad here.Originally posted by: TotalBetty
Botox, procedures are essential nowadays, the trick is knowing when to stop, which she should know by now, unless she feels her face only looks good this way
Gorgeous...
Bahurani has the most gorgeous face . I would like to know why she let herself go like this . She does look gorgeous in the video however at ambani wedding terrible 😞the hair, the makeup . I cannot believe
I've often wondered why there has always been so much hostility directed at Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. No, she isn't the greatest actress Indian...
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/priyanka-chopra-jonas-joins-the-rolex-family/
https://x.com/adorealiabhatt/status/2085428508504039816?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9896
Ash and Aaradhya 🥰🌈💐🌟🧿♥️✨💕💫😍🩷⭐ From those precious days of carrying her in her arms to standing proudly by her side at Cannes… the...
40