Originally posted by: priya185
Hum saath saath hain Ambani edition https://x.com/hajarkagalwa/status/1765708263117763037?s=46&t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
Exactly what I thought as soon as I saw this 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: priya185
Hum saath saath hain Ambani edition https://x.com/hajarkagalwa/status/1765708263117763037?s=46&t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
Exactly what I thought as soon as I saw this 😆
Deepika and Ranveer picture in vogue 7th picture https://www.instagram.com/p/C4L6_ZhMDGk/?igsh=djRyZXM2dmxnMmw4
Can we all just call her Raduckky like Rihanna did? I can never unhear that.
The guy behind Sid is GVK industries scion Keshav Reddy. Billionaire's son posing like a fan . 
Originally posted by: priya185
Deepika and Ranveer picture in vogue 7th picture https://www.instagram.com/p/C4L6_ZhMDGk/?igsh=djRyZXM2dmxnMmw4
now I get the negative PR. God bless the beautiful Jodi.
Originally posted by: TorinoPasta
The guy behind Sid is GVK industries scion Keshav Reddy. Billionaire's son posing like a fan .
His wife and Kiara are close friends. They’ve hung out before. Sid and Kiara spent part of Bollywood’s Diwali nights at her baby shower. I couldn’t post the picture directly though.
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinkvilla.com%2Fimages%2F2023-11%2F1699678674_kiara-advanis-instagram-story.jpg&tbnid=TJT9DSeO3UdKUM&vet=1&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinkvilla.com%2Fentertainment%2Fnews%2Fdiwali-2023-kiara-advani-celebrates-with-patakas-sidharth-malhotra-anissa-malhotra-armaan-jain-others-pic-1257878&docid=pa0qnqGsM6QcOM&w=1080&h=1920&itg=1&hl=en-us&source=sh%2Fx%2Fim%2Fm4%2F3&kgs=dd2deaa408712129&shem=trie
Aamir Santoshi Media Meet Greet Be excited, Be very excited.... https://twitter.com/vicharabhio/status/2066012884715606308...
https://x.com/i/status/2041870949310722331
...
https://x.com/i/status/2072702897423581584
Rashmika Mandanna and Vijay Devarakonda wedding Index Sangeet page 21 Fan meet and reception Page 23 Reception page 26 Mehndi page 29 Haldi page...
3