Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: you2

Sid kiara vs vickat vs aloobir vs deepveer will be more interesting. I suspect that it will be very very close.

Anyone wants make a poll?

Thanks for the idea.

Deepika

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Briaahna

won't work. sid, vicky and RS sitting at 0.43 lakhs to 20 cr while RK at gigantic 60cr plus. whats even worse that some are still stuck at 3cr.

well if you really want a poll just go for it, either 3 will win by default on IF. if no harm will give some peace. 

Stop pretending like he sits on that all the time 

Besharam 

Roy 

Bombay Velvet 

Tamasha 

Jagga Jasoos 

Shamshera 

Sawariya 

the list goes on! 

Ranbir also debuted before all these other actors. I don't think someone like Vicky has been a part of a solo film whose budget has been above 60 crore. Unlike Ranbir whose flop Brahmashtra was 350  crore. Animal was made on a budget of 200 crore. Duh the openings would not match up. 

Edited by Minionite - 2 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Stop pretending like he sits on that all the time 

Besharam 

Roy 

Bombay Velvet 

Tamasha 

Jagga Jasoos 

Shamshera 

Sawariya 

the list goes on! 

Budha Ranbir also debuted before all these other actors. I don't think someone like Vicky has been a part of a solo film whose budget has been above 60 crore. Unlike Ranbir whose flop Brahmashtra was 350 cror crore. Animal was made on a budget of 200 crore. Duh the openings would not match up. 

not reporting for calling RK budha. since the member wants poll of those 4 , it becomes very important to look into details. smiley16RK >>>>>>>>>others....lets hope sid, vicky and RS get that 60+ or even 30+ then we can start talking. 

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The forum loves to bash Alia, but I think what she's done in her short career is pretty impressive. She's always moving up, even passing on her own hit franchises to Jhanvi and the likes, which is usually something only the big male actors do. With brands like Gucci and biggest movies in her lineup, she's on a roll. Aldo since she's still young and looks even younger, she's got a long way to stay on top. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Briaahna

not reporting for calling RK budha. since the member wants poll of those 4 , it becomes very important to look into details. smiley16RK >>>>>>>>>others....lets hope sid, vicky and RS get that 60+ or even 30+ then we can start talking. 

Of course it is! Because if it had anything to do with RK half of the films in his filmography would not be flops. It was an unfortunate truth of society that misogyny sells. That director even managed to get Shahid a super hit after years. So getting the Overrated Kapoor lad one after 17 years was no big surprise. But I hope they have enough class not to resort to such desperation. They can still give hits otherwise. Sam Bahudar - Clean Hit ! ZHZB - Super Hit ! URI - All Time Blockbuster! 

Yeah in terms of being overrated sure ! 

RK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sid, RS, Vicky 

No brainer right there! smiley36

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks smiley9

Ye forum alag zone mein rehta hai...smiley36.warna real world mein Alia is a bigger star NOW..smiley16....Iska matlab ye nahi that Deepu is not a big star....she is ..

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Of course it is! Because if it had anything to do with RK half of the films in his filmography would not be flops. It was an unfortunate truth of society that misogyny sells. That director even managed to get Shahid a super hit after years. So getting the Overrated Kapoor lad one after 17 years was no big surprise. But I hope they have enough class not to resort to such desperation. They can still give hits otherwise. Sam Bahudar - Clean Hit ! ZHZB - Super Hit ! URI - All Time Blockbuster! 

Yeah in terms of being overrated sure ! 

RK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sid, RS, Vicky 

No brainer right there! smiley36

lets not bring unnecessary craps like misogyny etc. sticking to the poll requested by member: 

R>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sids , RS, Vickys.

those having issues with biggie RK, he wasn't brought into topic by me, i swear. 

anyways... todays Aloo is >dips.  served on silver platter and making the most of it, she is the youngest, can turn out decent performances with good results at box-office,  most happening,  actually excelling in all departments, there you go, lets put it this way.  who would have thought aloo of SOTY would be walking with Gucci. I never thought of that. all thanks to kjo for begging from gucci's to YRFs smiley20 

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Exactly Alia is the bigger star NOW, bigger than Madhuri/Kajol the top actresses of 90ssmiley37smiley37 

Compare the overall craze & popularity of BW heroines in general Alia won’t even make it to Top 5smiley16