Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
kabhi kbhi Dance ka bhi mann krta hai
fir that purpose i like dance button
I would say request Vijay uncle but I don’t he will read it
haha se kaam chala lo 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
kabhi kbhi Dance ka bhi mann krta hai
fir that purpose i like dance button
I would say request Vijay uncle but I don’t he will read it
haha se kaam chala lo 
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
I wish ,ek dancing emoji bhi add kr de Mods buttons main
toh maza aa jaye
Kyun namuna ke saath dance karna hai kya 
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Sathiyo yeh kaam mujhse akele na hoga
![]()
Aao milkar yeh thread khatam kre
![]()
Warna Happy new yr isi thread par banana hoga
I am back now.
Once again
Again n again 
Beti tumhaari shadi USse nahi Ho sakti
I am waiting for 8th March 
jab mood hota hai tab 😜😂



abhi itne bure din nhi aaye hai
#Tinku jiyaThe daughter of the icchadhari rabbit will marry the son of icchadhari tiger and take revenge.



Ahem jiOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
I’m not good at castings
grab some newcomer who doesn’t know what they are getting themselves into
Omg

i think he is perfect for this role
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k