Is Deepika a trendsetter getting pregnant at age 38?- Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

63

Views

8.1k

Users

29

Likes

130

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
#41

Off topic, I saw an interview of Ranveer saying he wants a daughter that looks like deepika when she was a kid. He told her "please give me a child that looks like this" a picture of dp as a child. How sad this guy don't even want a son or daughter that looks like him. Even I think dp's child should look like her whether it is a son or a daughter, dp looks exactly like her dad.

Terenaina thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
#42

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw


I don't mean to discredit her or Hema Malini, as I'm not familiar with their whole careers, so I'll take your word for it. However, they belong to a different era. The notion of actresses' careers dying after motherhood or marriage was prevalent in the 90s and 2000s. Trends evolve, and in recent times, it's only KKK who has shattered these career myths associated with motherhood.

Sharmila tagore giving blockbuster hits in women centric movies after giving birth as well. I have only watched 3 old actresses movies, it's sharmila, sadhana and vyjayanthimala, and I really like their movies.
MPKVLTMQHKYY4L5P thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#43

Haa bhai. Each and every Bollywood actress getting pregnant and delivering baby is a trendsetter.


No one worked throughout their pregnancy and after delivering baby - Kareena taught us that.

Aloo kachalu is the youngest mother. She taught us to have kids in your 20s.


DP is teaching us to be pregnant at 38.

Women — sikho kuch sikho.

Posted: 2 years ago
#44

Originally posted by: VA4UOATQAP2ALBAI

Haa bhai. Each and every Bollywood actress getting pregnant and delivering baby is a trendsetter.


No one worked throughout their pregnancy and after delivering baby - Kareena taught us that.

Aloo kachalu is the youngest mother. She taught us to have kids in your 20s.


DP is teaching us to be pregnant at 38.

Women — sikho kuch sikho.


As a feminist I wished I can follow these iconic women trends that they have set.

return_to_hades thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago
#45

The average age of first childbirth has gradually increased globally. More and more women are having children in their late thirties.

6JGXT3OOFWLXDC5Z thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#46

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

smiley36

Sorry, but her career after becoming a mother has been a total mess. It's probably a big red flag for other actresses considering marriage if they want a successful career.

+ Anushka Puppet Sharma too

6JGXT3OOFWLXDC5Z thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#47

Originally posted by: RHOK6QWWN44ECNDW

Haa bhai. Each and every Bollywood actress getting pregnant and delivering baby is a trendsetter.


No one worked throughout their pregnancy and after delivering baby - Kareena taught us that.

Aloo kachalu is the youngest mother. She taught us to have kids in your 20s.


DP is teaching us to be pregnant at 38.

Women — sikho kuch sikho.

I would love to go through DP's route. Take your time for marriage & babies..no need to do things for keeping someone in check😜

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#48

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Shanti is that you?smiley3 I missed yousmiley31smiley27

Gaurav
WhipCreamThong thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
#49

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Shanti is that you?smiley3 I missed yousmiley31smiley27

Yes smiley31
Posted: 2 years ago
#50

I call him Shanti smiley9

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 13 days ago

Mahira Khan is pregnant She is glowing https://www.instagram.com/p/DdNO-JQMsjq/?stkn=MTFuN2VyenlzdjVkZw==...

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdNO-JQMsjq/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: StacyStyle · 3 months ago

https://x.com/GlamBlitzz/status/2068296680303427705

https://x.com/GlamBlitzz/status/2068296680303427705
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 5 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2050470185266810960

https://x.com/i/status/2050470185266810960
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: cougarTown · 6 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DWid_AxDFdW/?igsh=bThoeWFldnBsZ3J5

https://www.instagram.com/p/DWid_AxDFdW/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: BhataktiJawani · 2 months ago

Finally after 10 freakin years she found the love of her life Her entire family is in uk currently for the wedding which can happen any moment...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".