The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Here's my KP
Omg, I would love to see this on the show 
Btw, don't mind me asking but what is the full form of KP 
Originally posted by: mickeymouse21
Omg, I would love to see this on the show
Btw, don't mind me asking but what is the full form of KP
Thank you 
KP- Kheyali Pulao
Loved the topic. So excited to read more
Thank you for writing on this topic. Not sure when will we get to see this in the show.
Amazing start👏
Thank you Mou for tagging. :)
It’s really good, I hope they show something even close to what you have written in the show.
It would be nice to see them fighting against each other in the case as well as their feelings especially Armaan, as probably he is getting to experience all those emotions he might have not experienced as a child (like one character said in the show)
PS:- What’s KP?
Originally posted by: 8Lucky88
Loved the topic. So excited to read more
Thank you for writing on this topic. Not sure when will we get to see this in the show.
Amazing start👏
Thank you! 
Originally posted by: Srijeeta06
Thank you Mou for tagging. :)
It’s really good, I hope they show something even close to what you have written in the show.
It would be nice to see them fighting against each other in the case as well as their feelings especially Armaan, as probably he is getting to experience all those emotions he might have not experienced as a child (like one character said in the show)
PS:- What’s KP?
Thank you Srijeeta.. 
I hope to see some angst, some tashan of them in court. But frankly speaking them fighting in court for /against Dadisa was not something I wanted to see this soon..
I don't know how they will proceed, but I hope the progress Abhira has made in PH, will not go down the drains. That will be such a waste tbh.
KP- Kheyali Pulao
Eagerly waiting for next chapter
Please update soon
Patiently waiting for the next update
Please update soon
Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...
Abhimaan ki Shaadi ka Maatam Yeh kya hogaya Abhimaan ki shaadi hogayi 4th baar Aisa kyu kia aapne bhagwan ji humare saath Deviyon aur deviyon...
1.1k