Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
He was always athletic and sporty even before joining Bollywood. I guess all of that has paid off. And knowing him he’s probably enjoying every moment of those action sequences.
When Dharma will start the promotions? 
When Dharma will start the promotions?
Maybe Thursday? 🤷🏽♀️. The next song with Arjit is coming out then. But yes the trailer gave it some good buzz. I would hate to see KJo screw it up now by not promoting it.
No promotions,interviews...the way Dharma promote his nepos and then outsiders like Sid...
There are only 6 days left and I haven't seen any interview 😐
There are only 6 days left and I haven't seen any interview 😐
Yea I’m not sure what KJo is doing here. Maybe he’s super confident. He’s always said he goes overboard when he’s not confident about a product. But some promotion should happen 🤷🏽♀️🤦🏽♀️
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdTYmwKNFq_/?stkn=eGFsbmVqdGh6cnd0
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
Udta Teer trailer- Ayushmann and Sara https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdoiaR2TqZo/?stkn=MW83MHN0NmVsMXNvbw==
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc-XTdGmiuP/?stkn=MTh2MmcwOTFqNTY3ZQ==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcKwhaVABMx/?igsh=cml5ZGZuY2ZxYndj
5