Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yaar why no clear video? It's all blur
very early videos, clear ones should be coming soon .
I just posted this https://x.com/SumitkadeI/status/1764328155790405990?s=20Originally posted by: Briaahna
Btw ..I am keeping an eye on every move of Vedang 😬
Why?
Janhvi looks good mostly in traditional wear...not these types..
Now I am really confused wedding is happening RN or in July
Aamir Santoshi Media Meet Greet Be excited, Be very excited.... https://twitter.com/vicharabhio/status/2066012884715606308...
https://x.com/i/status/2041870949310722331
...
https://x.com/i/status/2072702897423581584
Rashmika Mandanna and Vijay Devarakonda wedding Index Sangeet page 21 Fan meet and reception Page 23 Reception page 26 Mehndi page 29 Haldi page...
3