Originally posted by: ritvikadevverma
Anshu is following harshad arora y
This point started chinese Whisper of Harshad arora's entry in tmd as male lead opposite Sahiba🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ritvikadevverma
Anshu is following harshad arora y
This point started chinese Whisper of Harshad arora's entry in tmd as male lead opposite Sahiba🤣🤣🤣
It was an attractive bond between son and mother
I think this was the only vj shows that had a beautiful mother and son relationship, of course I didn't see the Shastri sisters, I think that woman was wonderful too
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4CudNYime6/?igsh=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==
Watched precap. This entire elaborate OT setup is for surgery only. Shakal badal sakte hai bcoz makers always show unexpected.
And look at jasleen's entry... Both mother n son have swag
face change hone ka matlab hoga VJ out jo nahi hoga ..isliye ho sakta h kuch or ho jaaye memory loss ho sakta h baaki face nahi change hoga actor to VJ hi rahegaWatched precap. This entire elaborate OT setup is for surgery only. Shakal badal sakte hai bcoz makers always show unexpected.
And look at jasleen's entry... Both mother n son have swag
I haven’t watched the episode. So was asking for clarity!
face change hone ka matlab hoga VJ out jo nahi hoga ..isliye ho sakta h kuch or ho jaaye memory loss ho sakta h baaki face nahi change hoga actor to VJ hi rahega
Let's not rule out face change theory as of now. Otherwise OT, surgery kyun dikhate?
Memory loss mein toh pills aur electric shocks se hi kaam chal jaata.
So I'll wait before ruling out face change theory completely
Yaar!! Apne dil thod diya 😆😆😆Originally posted by: hellodona
Seerat di ne set up toh kiya hai operation theatre ka lekin jyaada se jyaada hair cut hi kar paayegi based on her qualifications.
I haven’t watched the episode. So was asking for clarity!
Here is precap link for u
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4CrqXVP46i/?igsh=ajEzYm14NXk1MnZn
Let's not rule out face change theory as of now. Otherwise OT, surgery kyun dikhate?
Memory loss mein toh pills aur electric shocks se hi kaam chal jaata.
So I'll wait before ruling out face change theory completely
Haan toh face change part flop ho jaayega. Sahiba will arrive on time.
Face change ho jaayega to Vj hi out ho jaayega show se.
But Seerats plan will be successful in part, the face change is what Sahiba will save him from.
Man.
I am thinking what would have happened if Ganja ph adapted Yhm instead of Ekta.