Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
T4SOriginally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
Ranveer, Salman, Dhoni, Arjun
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4BjfrIvaYG/?igsh=MTlvYXJyaDB1ejFtYQ==
I wear those height heels at parties regardless whether guy tall or not lol . I think she’s 5’6 .
Kiara? Probably not. She’s around 5’2” or 5’3”
There is something off with Kiara and I can’t point that
it’s just not there https://x.com/bolly_talkies/status/1764019224350249392?s=20
really maybe 5’4 but I don’t think she’s that short as that’s alias bhatt height
This is what I meant ,, Kiara , maybe the hair ? Needs to mellow it down , think as no competition going on
Sid ❤️https://x.com/TeamSidKiara/status/1763946908375289881?s=20
. .
MET Gala event: Karan Johar, Manish Malhotra, Isha Ambani pictures
https://x.com/i/status/2041870949310722331
Aamir Santoshi Media Meet Greet Be excited, Be very excited.... https://twitter.com/vicharabhio/status/2066012884715606308...
...
41