Whata bout Amitabh and Abhishek didn't see their pics too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Whata bout Amitabh and Abhishek didn't see their pics too
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
Outsiders shouldn’t worry about buses. Did you see how happy Sid was?
P.S. yes I’m using this as an excuse to post my Siddyhttps://x.com/donotgivefuxk/status/1763581395287331301?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA
Touchwood...he is damn happy after marriage
If this is the pre-wedding, I don't know what they are planning to do the actual wedding on July. Because I read somewhere the actual wedding date is in July?
Originally posted by: ANODDITOFFE5XARL
Btw can anyone tell if Rohit Sharma came? You know being ex MI captain n all
Yes yes. Wifey ke sath.
Rohit fans were sad. Bol rahe hai humne 2 months tak Ambani ko gali di aur yaha Rohit shaadi attend kar raha hai. 
A billionaire father is also an ordinary father at the end of the day...
...
Nita has raised her kids right...
https://twitter.com/SRKsKratos/status/1763979199235387720?s=20
Aaj Akon bhai garba gayenge, I mean perform karenge?
Where are everyone's evening lewks?
Not sure about Amitabh but Abhishrk ka airport clip aaya tha
Originally posted by: T5Q3O3ESKIQSCOJN
Oh wow…did they ever cross paths?
You have any info on this, Nyasa?
Just guessing ki aisa kya kar diya. Unless he directly hit on Nita bhabhi. Is Kartik bhabhi lover by any chance? 
Originally posted by: Terenaina
If this is the pre-wedding, I don't know what they are planning to do the actual wedding on July. Because I read somewhere the actual wedding date is in July?
Apparently it is low key and normal, they do the crazy stuff before
Is this a big achievement, then congrats 
. .
MET Gala event: Karan Johar, Manish Malhotra, Isha Ambani pictures
https://x.com/i/status/2041870949310722331
Aamir Santoshi Media Meet Greet Be excited, Be very excited.... https://twitter.com/vicharabhio/status/2066012884715606308...
...
41