My baby always look pretty 
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
My baby always look pretty 
the family
(Pooja etc incl.)
Where is the other Ambani bahu? Radhika is so pretty. I bet she must be feeling jealous 
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Khana? What about khana? Itna thanda khana for media 🙄🙄. Not done yaa! Could have done better 😭.
I am Gujju. Honestly, whatever was in that plate is all my favorite.
So no complaints about Khana.
You not wrong, none of them are known to being intelligent.
I didn’t pay attention to that I only did to the accommodations because some highlighted that n topics on that.Originally posted by: VintageWine
Khana? What about khana? Itna thanda khana for media 🙄🙄. Not done yaa! Could have done better 😭.
. .
MET Gala event: Karan Johar, Manish Malhotra, Isha Ambani pictures
https://x.com/i/status/2041870949310722331
Aamir Santoshi Media Meet Greet Be excited, Be very excited.... https://twitter.com/vicharabhio/status/2066012884715606308...
...
41