Originally posted by: NINALOGY
I know 🥺🥺
I wanted you to get the badge, have seen your hardwork. But koi nhi mehnat ka phaal zaroor milta hai. You will get it soon
Maybe March will be lucky
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
I know 🥺🥺
I wanted you to get the badge, have seen your hardwork. But koi nhi mehnat ka phaal zaroor milta hai. You will get it soon
Maybe March will be lucky
Congratulations Nina ji, diya Ji, prizi ji for featuring for this month in IF 🥳 🥳
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Congratulations guys 🥳🥳🥳🥳
I really wanted you to get the badgeOriginally posted by: MochaQueen
Thank you Ninu but itni mehnat aur sleepless nights ke baad bhi main runner up hi bani🥺
But koi nahi
Hard work never goes unrewarded. I hope you get the badge next month
Congratulations to all the winners and runners up .
Keep it up dear buddies 
Congratulations to all the winners and runners-up.
Success comes not by passive waiting, but by active participation.
Originally posted by: Viswasruti
Congratulations to all the winners and runners-up.
![]()
Success comes not by passive waiting, but by active participation.
![]()
Thank you Madhuri di
Congratulations to all winners 
Easter is early this year which mean a early egg hunt 