For the first time in history fans are sad cos ML ne FL shadi Kiya hai
Parellel lead se nahi
I am not a fan of this show but then I am disappointed he ditched Devi for Kaurwaki 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
For the first time in history fans are sad cos ML ne FL shadi Kiya hai
Parellel lead se nahi
I am not a fan of this show but then I am disappointed he ditched Devi for Kaurwaki 
I'm not even surprised
Aab pata chala Jodha Akbar dekhne k baad maine 3 years Tak serials se sanyas kyun liya tha
And I for years after KSBKBT. I only watched the finite shows. And would watch the infinite ones in passing.
Originally posted by: chabalas
I am not a fan of this show but then I am disappointed he ditched Devi for Kaurwaki
Please tell me he'll marry Devi too!!! At least there might be a chance! As THEY BOTH WERE HIS WIVES!
Originally posted by: Yashikha16
And I for years after KSBKBT. I only watched the finite shows. And would watch the infinite ones in passing.
Currently I'm watching Ishq Zehnaseeb 
I'm loving this show ..only 5 episodes are left... downloaded hai for my weekend.
You can give it a try.
Originally posted by: Yashikha16
Please tell me he'll marry Devi too!!! At least there might be a chance! As THEY BOTH WERE HIS WIVES!
I don't want Devi to marry AShock...he deserves BPL for this stunt
By the way, if this show flops because of Adnan, Mallika, supposedly, will Ekta end their careers??
na. She will not. She is really loyal towards actors.Originally posted by: Yashikha16
By the way, if this show flops because of Adnan, Mallika, supposedly, will Ekta end their careers??

She does not end anyones career if they have not harmed her
BPL, what's that??
https://youtu.be/TwxYbu03RrU?si=uTo6ble1MPQ_1IWa
Aaitihasik vivaah samapt hua...
Aab Aaitihasik Chillam chilli shuru 
Bum pe lath