Poll
Akele Hum Akele Tum vs Ishq
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I know right?!

It's currently at 50/50
I would’ve liked it if the other poll with RDB and DHKMN ended in a draw, not this one. Ishq isn’t worth it with that regressive attempt to rape track.😳
Ishq winning..
8 minutes remaining
Akele Hum Akele Tum is Kramer vs Kramer weak tea.
Ishq was funny screwball
I'm very disappointed that Ishq is winning!
Akele Hum Akele Tum is love!

Winner! Ishq!

Confirmation 
And how can you forget the iconic...
Raja Ko Rani Se Pyaar Ho Gaya
Pehli Nazar Mein Pehla Pyaar Ho Gaya
Dil Jigar Dono Ghaayal Hue
Teere Nazar Dil Ke Paar Ho Gaya
Originally posted by: minakrish
I'm very disappointed that Ishq is winning!
Akele Hum Akele Tum is love!
so sad 
Disappointed. But like I said, end game is going to be TZP regardless of what shosha goes on in between.😅
Ranveer Singh at PSG vs Arsenal match today Arsenal already 1 -0 🤞🏼
Preity Zinta and Arjun Rampal at IPL match https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXW-VTYEyj4/?igsh=MTZ0amRkeGZwOHRvMQ==
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dbk035zE1AT/?igsh=MWYweGdnNnRsd2JncQ==
23