Guys.. few of TV gossip pages are reporting TMD headed for a leap..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Guys.. few of TV gossip pages are reporting TMD headed for a leap..
As long as you’re not the unpaid maid of your toxic ex in laws your fineis toxic upma ne mera IF name kharab karke rakh diya

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn
i hv no issues with time leap ,just don't want any bachha nonsense
And no consummation non sense. First time I'm excited for kidnap track.
Seerat please take this abuser n never bring him to sahiba, please get successful in their separation this time.
Double post
And no consummation non sense. First time I'm excited for kidnap track.
Seerat please take this abuser n never bring him to sahiba, please get successful in their separation this time.
Sometimes I wonder if they should be a Seergad OS when he takes up on the ema offer!