Yes they are. And Shraddha even introduces her boyfriend to Adi.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C39v_ksrPAg/?igsh=MTB6dGlmdXM1eHVhYg==
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes they are. And Shraddha even introduces her boyfriend to Adi.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C39v_ksrPAg/?igsh=MTB6dGlmdXM1eHVhYg==
dunno
anni pi hai na for kabab mein haddi 
Anant Radhika dancing along with Salman
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C182ZxQv-SO/?igsh=MTltaDNlOTJpZGZ6OQ==
Edit: Few weeks old video it seem
I am waiting to see Vicky and Katrina..I hope they are attending.
I guess Kartik and HR are not invited to Ambani functions.If it's true..I wonder why?
I am waiting for Aish,PC,Kriti..We need our Desi Metagala to be a super duper hit.
https://x.com/pinkvilla/status/1763468907241972100?s=20
MS Dhoni and his wife
Saina nehwal and her husband
https://x.com/ANI/status/1763514372830167223?s=20
Ajay Devgan with daughter Nysa and nephew aaman
Karisma Kapoor and Sonali bendre
Ivanka Trump
DJ bravo, Ishan kishan and nicholas pooran
Anu Malik and his family
.
https://x.com/bollybubble/status/1763477762185056385?s=20
https://x.com/BOIncome/status/1763514211559219607?s=20
Ananya

Aditya

Shraddha

Shraddha and rumoured boyfriend Rahul Mody

Sara

Sid and kiara

Disha Patani

Madhuri and her husband

Javed jaffrey

Ritesh and Genelia

Mira kapoor

Suneil Shetty

Anupama Chopra and Vidhu Vinod Chopra

Priyankas Mom madhu Chopra

Alizeh Agnihotri

Zaheer khan and Sagarika

.
details of what will be happening on day 1.
The main event starts at 5:30pm, there will be cirque de soleil show, vantara show, drone show and then rihanna will be performing at the end of the night, then there will be dinner and an afterparty
. .
MET Gala event: Karan Johar, Manish Malhotra, Isha Ambani pictures
https://x.com/i/status/2041870949310722331
Aamir Santoshi Media Meet Greet Be excited, Be very excited.... https://twitter.com/vicharabhio/status/2066012884715606308...
...
41