No i thought that it was a month and told that to you the last time you asked this question
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
No i thought that it was a month and told that to you the last time you asked this question
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
No i thought that it was a month and told that to you the last time you asked this question
You really digged this post??
Yes I remember, I wanted to WU, but there were no slots left
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
You really digged this post??
Yes I remember, I wanted to WU, but there were no slots left
Yes i nearly went mad searching for this post in EDT's and GDT's before remembering that it was in permissions thread
I became a coolbie for a show and then the show ended
And did you ask to be made into a normal member again/ did you post WU 's for some other show? 
Which show?
What was that Turkish comedy show you recommended? I forgot it's name
Also will you be making the next GOTW thread soon?

This look suits him better than the clown makeup he had in Booth Raja aur Ronnie movie
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
Swastik ne claim kiya ki Bharat ka itihas Draupadi k Swayamvar se badal gaya tha
Will they advertise Sita haran as the kidnapping which changed history for Ramayan?
I watched Article 370 and thought that the actor playing terrorist Burhan Wani looked familiar. 
Now I get it who he is. He is the 2nd ML in yrkkh Shivam Khajuria (ML's Brother who is supposed to be dead in the show).
His role is barely 2/3 minutes but itne Chhote role ke liye he left the longest running show in ITV history? 

Btw everyone should watch this. It's a great political thriller detailing 370 removal ke pehle kya hua. 