rk retired that poor man's career with a huge flop film. rk's film was the last film he directed I thinkOriginally posted by: Maroonporsche
What ever happened to Shimit ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
rk retired that poor man's career with a huge flop film. rk's film was the last film he directed I thinkOriginally posted by: Maroonporsche
What ever happened to Shimit ?
the movie tanked without trace n due to the lads horrible Punjabi accent.Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
What ever happened to Shimit ?
Vicky and Kat are sooooooooo overrated
but at least he doesnt abuse her. 
Originally posted by: Terenaina
Shimit Amin delivered huge blockbuster with SRK while RK gave him his biggest flop film lol
Swades had been also a flop movie for Gowariker who had a big success with Lagaan/Aamir and still SRK gave an excellent performance.
Rocket Singh is my favourite of Ranbir's movies with a very good performance.
His performance in Barfi was believable, too...and Ayan made a good debut movie with him...oh, and I liked Tamasha, too 
the movie tanked without trace n due to the lads horrible Punjabi accent.
out of all the people to represent my community. They had to chose the most overrated actor in Bollywood history. He is half Punjabi and still can’t speak Punjabi. 
the lad as retired many careers the bv director both anurag n abhinav n him he semi retired slb might do it one more time.Originally posted by: Terenaina
rk retired that poor man's career with a huge flop film. rk's film was the last film he directed I think
The difference between Vicky and Ranbir is their approach to their profession.
Vicky is very clear that being an actor is more important to him than being a star.
Ranbir isn't so clear about himself (imo).
Another difference is that Vicky has two places where he feels at peace (his family's place and his couple place)...he is much more grounded in himself than Ranbir is.
Originally posted by: FatalFlaw
I don't agree with his statement that we see a new star every week and then forget about them the next week. I mean, there's a reason why Animal opened ten times bigger than Captain Marshal or whatever that war movie was. People still rush to theaters to watch stars. Faces definitely matter.
Shamsera, brahmastra and there are so many flop movies(that i don't even remember) of Ranbir. And he is not even humble, a highly arrogant person in real life.
Beautiful interview of Vicky. He speaks well.
the movie tanked without trace n due to the lads horrible Punjabi accent.
Who here watched Rocket Singh? Ranbir got the FF-critics best actor award (okay, imo).
There are other movies where his performance got praised (I haven't watched all and with some I couldn't connect).
I think it would be unfair to get carried away with criticism because - probably - of his personality.
Katrina Kaif, Vicky Kaushal and Shyam Kaushal new video https://x.com/katrinauniqued/status/2092507645336772893?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbfQnazDDmn/?igsh=MWtuYTc5ajAzeGVmYg==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DX4yS9ZKhvz/
7