wohi tho.. HAQ bantha hai! ❤️Originally posted by: Docworld
Situation koyi bhi ho, baby ko touch karna is compulsory🤣🤣
Lage raho armaan, tumhara hi to wife hain😅
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
wohi tho.. HAQ bantha hai! ❤️Originally posted by: Docworld
Situation koyi bhi ho, baby ko touch karna is compulsory🤣🤣
Lage raho armaan, tumhara hi to wife hain😅
Toffee sa nee jyada din se Toffee nahi Kaya isliye Dimak nahi kaam karaha hai
Armaan’s mind… “ab tho deal thod saktha hoon… ye tho repeat shaadi hai… so shuru se shuru karenge…. Aur Kitni din, achaaa bana rahoon … aur control nahi horah mere needs…. apne bed pe jab koi cute ladki saath soti ho tho 🤣”Originally posted by: 17tourin
Shaadi 2.0




I love these shots.
She is hurt and so is he.
Despite his upset feelings, he slows down to match her pace, offering her his ever-present care and support.
Eventhough I didn't get certain detailed scenes that I wanted but these shots with #AbhiMaan specific details are 

Originally posted by: bluech96
Armaan’s mind… “ab tho deal thod saktha hoon… ye tho repeat shaadi hai… so shuru se shuru karenge…. Aur Kitni din, achaaa bana rahoon … aur control nahi horah mere needs…. apne bed pe jab koi cute ladki saath soti ho tho 🤣”
I love this

I loved how she knew she could still depend on him, and he would help her… even when he is angry. He is genuinely her safe space! ❤️Originally posted by: 17tourin
I love these shots.
She is hurt and so is he.
Despite his upset feelings, he slows down to match her pace, offering her his ever-present care and support.
Eventhough I didn't get certain detailed scenes that I wanted but these shots with #AbhiMaan specific details are
Armaan Abhira ka marriage jab hua tha hospital mein bhi yeh dono wohi colors ke kapde pehne the aur sindur fall time bhi wohi colors pehne hain



Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...
Abhimaan ki Shaadi ka Maatam Yeh kya hogaya Abhimaan ki shaadi hogayi 4th baar Aisa kyu kia aapne bhagwan ji humare saath Deviyon aur deviyon...
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
1.1k