Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: bluech96

Ok I just realized she has her MS in the precap sequence! 

shitzzz ………mera hope wapas aaagaya! 😍😍😍😍😍😍 maybe she can’t raise her hands… so he ties it for her…. Shizzzz 😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️ zaaadyyyyyyyy + MS + baby smiley42😭😭❤️

Pehle angry wound dressing with those angry stares and then MS putting around neck 🥵🥵🥵🥵

I think that new promo will play out after a couple days only once Abhira gets Charu to openly do internship. After that Ar will ask her to be his family. 

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Aaj yuvraj ne bhi bhola 

Adhuri kahani afhsana bhan ke reh jayegi and I was them to focus on   babhiji’s expression ,par nahi diya 🥲 

But when Yuvi said ‘ mujhe lagtha hai ki yeh tumse pyar kartha hai’ she was making faces patha  nahi kos baath pe , ki Armaan Abhira se pyaar karne wali baath pe yah Abhira ko goli marne ki baath pe😂

really? I thought he said “mujhe tho lagta bhi nahi hai ki yeh tumse pyar kartha ha” …. lol I think I heard it wrong then !

shitzzz ………mera hope wapas aaagaya! 😍😍😍😍😍😍 maybe she can’t raise her hands… so he ties it for her…. Shizzzz 😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️ zaaadyyyyyyyy + MS + baby smiley42😭😭❤️

Injury to uske feet pe bhi hain as she was without chappals. I was hoping Ar picks her up as she was getting down from the car but no it was too much of an ask.

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Armaan ne kaha abhira ko tumne papa ko morse code me bataya

Kya hota agar papa ko woh language samjh hi nhi aati toh I was like aayein baigan smiley37 matlab abhira ko aa sekta hai lekin ek police officer ko samjh nhi aayega smiley32

Matlab kuch bhi smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I must say who ever chorography the fight did a wonderful job

DKP you got your money worth smiley32smiley32

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Nothing of that sort is happening. Abhira after the shower would find the MS on the dressing table and wear it herselfsmiley36

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

really? I thought he said “mujhe tho lagta bhi nahi hai ki yeh tumse pyar kartha ha” …. lol I think I heard it wrong then !

Ditto mein bhi yehi suna smiley29

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Armaan ne kaha abhira ko tumne papa ko morse code me bataya

Kya hota agar papa ko woh language samjh hi nhi aati toh I was like aayein baigan smiley37 matlab abhira ko aa sekta hai lekin ek police officer ko samjh nhi aayega smiley32

Matlab kuch bhi smiley36

I guess he meant what if dad didn't decode it or make anything of it. Coz it's far fetched for a police officer ro think that a random girl would talk in morse code. I mean, how many of us know the code? smiley36