Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Didn't she ask him how he felt waking up to the most beautiful woman in the world and he said she should see her in the morning, she won't feel that way or something like that? Maybe I'm misremembering because this was a long time ago.

watch the video again, you'll see he was amazed at her beauty like us. I used to always wonder how someone can be that beautiful whenever I used to see Aish, she was so beautiful, loved watching her. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Horror Heroes

Originally posted by: Daebak

Your son looks like a "lizard in love" heresmiley37

LMAO for real. He literally looks like a tongue wagging reptile about to shed his skin. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Horror Heroes

My goodness, he looks like he's molesting her with his eyes. Like he's playing a goon about to try and catch his prey. This is why I can't watch him too closely in songs because he always makes a fool out of himself, looking like he's trying too hard.

I can’t stand Abhishek so my eyes just rivet straight to him. It’s almost like I want to suffer. You should watch in this song. He always looks like a predator. 0.55 smiley37

https://youtu.be/TWcSSDtSz0o?si=TPgUQxl6YBAS8tIi

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

What the actual fuck? Love toh door ki baat hai, I almost forced him back into my womb after watching the disgrace that was at 1:39, 2:34-2:38 and 3:44. He ruined the whole song with his tharki predator expressions. 

smiley37omg but I love this song smiley27

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Didn't she ask him how he felt waking up to the most beautiful woman in the world and he said she should see her in the morning, she won't feel that way or something like that? Maybe I'm misremembering because this was a long time ago.

I don’t think so.  I’m too lazy to watch the video again but I’m pretty sure he didn’t say that.  

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ash is a smart cookie. She fell in love with the right man at a time which was convenient for her. This movie is from 2003 so she was dating Vivek back then. Vivek at that time must've thought he'll marry Ash lol. Abhishek was engaged to Karisma at that time.

I'm curious if Abhishek wonders how his life would have turned out had he married Karisma in 2003 instead of Aishwarya in 2007? He has stopped replying on Twitter so there's no way to ask him now.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

Ash is a smart cookie. She fell in love with the right man at a time which was convenient for her. This movie is from 2003 so she was dating Vivek back then. Vivek at that time must've thought he'll marry Ash lol. Abhishek was engaged to Karisma at that time.

I'm curious if Abhishek wonders how his life would have turned out had he married Karisma in 2003 instead of Aishwarya in 2007? He has stopped replying on Twitter so there's no way to ask him now.

Is there a chance that Aish dumps him and he goes back to Karisma? I mean she’s single and he’s still useless.