Ibrahim Ali Khan shoots with Khushi Kapoor
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3KDrxFy3uf/?igsh=MWF5cXJlazFyZWs5bg==
Ibrahim Ali Khan shoots with Khushi Kapoor
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3KDrxFy3uf/?igsh=MWF5cXJlazFyZWs5bg==
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I read this as shoots his shotOriginally posted by: priya185
Ibrahim Ali Khan shoots with Khushi Kapoor
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3KDrxFy3uf/?igsh=MWF5cXJlazFyZWs5bg==

butt why khushi, she is so not pretty
butt why khushi, she is so not pretty
She looks like actress Mink Brar.
Awaaz bhi ussi ki tarah bhaari si batakh jaisi hai.
Height wise they are good. New Gen new pair. Hope its a rom-com
Sorry but I don’t find Ibrahim attractive at all
Originally posted by: 3F5ABJLK4E42D5X5
Sorry but I don’t find Ibrahim attractive at all
Tumse puchha kisi ne? 
Too much suspense around Ibrahim's debut, is this film shoot or any ad?
His facial expressions when speaking remind me of saif
Will be so hard to take him seriously as an actor when he looks so much like saif.
Let's see
He needs to straighten his posture. Looks like he's slumping/slouching.
I hope he turns out to be a good actor 🤞 because he looks really nice
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da7LTC_zPq4/?igsh=MWU3ODJyejVmMHBrag==
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWO9pbfdvD0
Shraddha Kapoor and Shakti Kapoor Akshay Tritya post https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWlwG3RiIoB/?igsh=MTJnZXpqeW93amRkaA==
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
7