Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

Yuvraj was trying to forcefully marry her. He had sindoor in his hand which Armaan snatched and it fell on Abhira's maang from his hand.. 

Kaafi bakwas hai I know! smiley24smiley29

Like DKP ka dimaag gaya tel lene it seems.. 

Ekta ka thoda bohot asar haismiley37

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: bluech96

Maine pehle hi bola don’t have any KP.. but I couldn’t even watch the episode… what a joke 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was laughing… this is tooo funny. How not to end a track… koi DKP se seekhe smiley37smiley37 of all the things, DKP wasted yuvraaj ka potential.. I don’t even know why they had to bring him if there was nothing important that was happening from this track..  and why would they show him taking ruhi to a place of danger… to keep trikon alive, kuch bhi 🤣🤣🤣 

I think to give her front row seat of watching AbhiMaan movie smiley37smiley37

Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smriti25

That jump was soo funny 😆 

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: smriti25

Pura meme fest bana diya yaar!! smiley37smiley37

Honey-Friend thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Trina2021

That jump was soo funny 😆 

Hero ka entry smiley37smiley37

Jitna cliches hai DKP ne ek precap me daal diya smiley37

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Kya yaar umeed pe Pani ,nhi ,nadhi peh dia smiley36 lekin acha hai bhabiji ko goli nhi lagi 

Nhi toh phir ho gaya tha Kalyan smiley36

Edited by priyabehera - 3 months ago
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

Yuvraj was trying to forcefully marry her. He had sindoor in his hand which Armaan snatched and it fell on Abhira's maang from his hand.. 

Kaafi bakwas hai I know! smiley24smiley29

Like DKP ka dimaag gaya tel lene it seems.. 

Ek baar aur Shadi ho gayi…….ye legal wale se bhi pakki hogi if we go by vanku logic.

So sab deal khatm.smiley37

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bluech96

Maine pehle hi bola don’t have any KP.. but I couldn’t even watch the episode… what a joke 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was laughing… this is tooo funny. How not to end a track… koi DKP se seekhe smiley37smiley37 of all the things, DKP wasted yuvraaj ka potential.. I don’t even know why they had to bring him if there was nothing important that was happening from this track..  and why would they show him taking ruhi to a place of danger… to keep trikon alive, kuch bhi 🤣🤣🤣 

I am not really disappointed tbh. Mujhe bus hasi aa rahi hai. Kya lull episode tha yaarsmiley36

Also the way Armaan was dragging Abhira in the bts reminded me of my mother who dragged me the same way when I got hurt inspite of repeated warnings from hersmiley36. Armaan giving off my maa's energy frsmiley36