How can blood be white kuch bhi 
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
How can blood be white kuch bhi 
Safed Khoon means being rude to others, callous hona 😅this drama is written by Zanjabeel AsimOriginally posted by: Criticiser
How can blood be white kuch bhi
She is the worst writer I know and always writes bht hi depressing dramas (Mein, Balaa, Cheekh
) but I will torture myself yeh drama dekh kr Saad Qureshi ky liye 😅 First time 8pm waly drama mein hai woh as ML 
Why do I think that this drama ky main leads Sawera and Naumaan hain Saad Hareem nahi?😭

I’m just gonna keep my expectations low iis drama sy from now on
Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul
Why do I think that this drama ky main leads Sawera and Naumaan hain Saad Hareem nahi?😭
Relax they're not leads even in mayi ri Nauman was rumoured to be lead but instead Samar jaffri ban gya lead