Armaan is a classsic people pleaser - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

I don’t like Armaan because he has cheated his younger brother big time …right now he has done nothing to find Rohit is feeling guilty for Ruhi .. and is willing to keep her satiated n happy .. 

It’s like indulging in a forbidden fruit .. he is saying it in his mind he’s doing it so that Vidya and dadi will not be angry … but is keeping sweet by giving her the rights of his unofficial wife 

has he never reflected the behaviour that he is doing with Ruhi is cheating his brother ..  if he feels rohit is dead then why is he asking Ruhi to stay back he should ask her to leave the house settle her life .. he will make the family understand.. he can take the help of his father ..to make Ruhi Vidya and dadi understand the futility of waiting for Rohit 

when his responsibilities with Abhira is over and Rohit is still not back and Ruhi is still single .. he can divorce Abhira and marry Ruhi 

Right now he is having his cake and enjoying too pretending to wait for Rohit .. so that Ruhi can dress up provocatively .. both can behave like unofficial husband n wife and stay in the same house and his marriage to Abhira is a front .. a facade to hide his relationship with Ruhi .. 

The family will dismiss all the wrong doings in the name of Abhira and Ruhi won’t get along .. 

He has shown no responsibility to Abhira except that he has given her shelter in his house and his family is nice and friendly to Abhira .. they are not evil 👿..a lot of them genuinely care for Abhira .. the cousins n the aunts .  

Armaan is a big time fraud who is using his marriage to Abhira as an eyewash to hide his liaisons with Ruhi .. one day Aryan will grow up and recollect that Armaan n Ruhi staying stuck in a dark room was inappropriate.. and if Armaan was doing the same thing with his wife .. how cheated he would feel .. and start thinking on Rohit’s shoes 

basically both Armaan n Rubi don’t want Rohit to be back . Comparing it with Lost is sacrilege… V always told P that my brother will come back … and he’s a very nice man .. Infact one of the tricks PL used to use get close to Ml

Was her missing husband card .. his stuck salary , his bank

Accounts something to with his mother all these were the hooks to put Ml give PL some importance .. 

Dk_2024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I don’t like Armaan because he has cheated his younger brother big time …right now he has done nothing to find Rohit is feeling guilty for Ruhi .. and is willing to keep her satiated n happy .. 

It’s like indulging in a forbidden fruit .. he is saying it in his mind he’s doing it so that Vidya and dadi will not be angry … but is keeping sweet by giving her the rights of his unofficial wife 

has he never reflected the behaviour that he is doing with Ruhi is cheating his brother ..  if he feels rohit is dead then why is he asking Ruhi to stay back he should ask her to leave the house settle her life .. he will make the family understand.. he can take the help of his father ..to make Ruhi Vidya and dadi understand the futility of waiting for Rohit 

when his responsibilities with Abhira is over and Rohit is still not back and Ruhi is still single .. he can divorce Abhira and marry Ruhi 

Right now he is having his cake and enjoying too pretending to wait for Rohit .. so that Ruhi can dress up provocatively .. both can behave like unofficial husband n wife and stay in the same house and his marriage to Abhira is a front .. a facade to hide his relationship with Ruhi .. 

The family will dismiss all the wrong doings in the name of Abhira and Ruhi won’t get along .. 

He has shown no responsibility to Abhira except that he has given her shelter in his house and his family is nice and friendly to Abhira .. they are not evil 👿..a lot of them genuinely care for Abhira .. the cousins n the aunts .  

Armaan is a big time fraud who is using his marriage to Abhira as an eyewash to hide his liaisons with Ruhi .. one day Aryan will grow up and recollect that Armaan n Ruhi staying stuck in a dark room was inappropriate.. and if Armaan was doing the same thing with his wife .. how cheated he would feel .. and start thinking on Rohit’s shoes 

basically both Armaan n Rubi don’t want Rohit to be back . Comparing it with Lost is sacrilege… V always told P that my brother will come back … and he’s a very nice man .. Infact one of the tricks PL used to use get close to Ml

Was her missing husband card .. his stuck salary , his bank

Accounts something to with his mother all these were the hooks to put Ml give PL some importance .. 

Yes, in initial drama of triangle, ghum managed to save V due to his clear talk about the relationship status with SIL.  But here ye friendship k name PR dark room, ML k shirt pressing, button stitching, calming him down hath pkdrke like a wife. 

What to say 

Yeh rishta Wale is track ko faltu me lmba khich rhe hai. I mean vday pr SR hi dikha dete Bhabhiji and jethji ji, to hm sb bi dusra show search krlete. Bt same track. 

They gave us lollipop of Yuvraj but showing jeth bhaujai all over the house. 

It is getting bored now. Wo to abhira is strong, doesn't love back to armaan, otherwise kitna glt hota. 

I still don't believe ki armaan has any feelings for ruhi. Wo ex hai isi liye kuch bol ni pata. BT wo Bhai k liye aur effort Lena chahiye tha. 

Originally posted by: Dk_2024

Yes, in initial drama of triangle, ghum managed to save V due to his clear talk about the relationship status with SIL.  But here ye friendship k name PR dark room, ML k shirt pressing, button stitching, calming him down hath pkdrke like a wife. 

What to say 

Yeh rishta Wale is track ko faltu me lmba khich rhe hai. I mean vday pr SR hi dikha dete Bhabhiji and jethji ji, to hm sb bi dusra show search krlete. Bt same track. 

They gave us lollipop of Yuvraj but showing jeth bhaujai all over the house. 

It is getting bored now. Wo to abhira is strong, doesn't love back to armaan, otherwise kitna glt hota. 

I still don't believe ki armaan has any feelings for ruhi. Wo ex hai isi liye kuch bol ni pata. BT wo Bhai k liye aur effort Lena chahiye tha. 

the point is he is cheating Abhira by not disclosing his relationship status with Ruhi ..  .. rather he is using Abhira to hide his ongoing liaisons with Ruhi .. though manisha can clearly see this

If Armaan was not married to Abhira … Vidya would not have allowed Armaan n Ruhi to do things together    Beta … agar bahu to manane ja rahai hai ..  Infact Madhav cleared it to Vidya .. Ruhi is Rohit’s wife 

If Abhira was not there Madhav n manisha both would have supported Ruhi with Armaan ..  and dadi Vidya opposed it 

And he is Cheating his brother Rohit by having a Luzon with his wife .. in his mind his brother is dead and so his wife is a free bird and so he can allow her to hug him and behave inappropriately with him 

If he was a true friend or lover of Ruhi he would have told her to move out of the house … and find ur own destiny .dont wait for me . If and when he is free of Abhira .. and Ruhi is still single they can get involved after a period of 2 years the family would have agreed .. even if Rohit came back he was as it is agreeing to give Ruhi a divorce .

so people pleasing is a label to merrily cheat on the people who have used him one way or another 
Even Akshara used him because he had clearly told her he does not want to marry Abhira .. she should not have forced him ..I don’t exactly blame him for not showing any loyalty towards Abhira .. it was an emotional blackmail marriage.. and when Abhira told him  a way out he’s using it .. but Rohit yes .. he was not at fault 

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago
Dk_2024 thumbnail

the point is he is cheating Abhira by not disclosing his relationship status with Ruhi ..  .. rather he is using Abhira to hide his ongoing liaisons with Ruhi .. though manisha can clearly see this

If Armaan was not married to Abhira … Vidya would not have allowed Armaan n Ruhi to do things together    Beta … agar bahu to manane ja rahai hai ..  Infact Madhav cleared it to Vidya .. Ruhi is Rohit’s wife 

If Abhira was not there Madhav n manisha both would have supported Ruhi with Armaan ..  and dadi Vidya opposed it 

And he is Cheating his brother Rohit by having a Luzon with his wife .. in his mind his brother is dead and so his wife is a free bird and so he can allow her to hug him and behave inappropriately with him 

If he was a true friend or lover of Ruhi he would have told her to move out of the house … and find ur own destiny .dont wait for me . If and when he is free of Abhira .. and Ruhi is still single they can get involved after a period of 2 years the family would have agreed .. even if Rohit came back he was as it is agreeing to give Ruhi a divorce .

so people pleasing is a label to merrily cheat on the people who have used him one way or another 

Exactly he doesn't care about Ruhi. 

He is concerned about his family, mother, family reputation, family happiness, 🍬🍬🍬, Abhira issues, abhira taunts, but not about Ruhi.

Armaan ko khud ruhi ko ghr se Jane k. Liye bolna chahiye tha after Rohit disappeared but for him, 🍬 and daadi command was more important. 

Originally posted by: Dk_2024

Exactly he doesn't care about Ruhi. 

He is concerned about his family, mother, family reputation, family happiness, 🍬🍬🍬, Abhira issues, abhira taunts, but not about Ruhi.

Armaan ko khud ruhi ko ghr se Jane k. Liye bolna chahiye tha after Rohit disappeared but for him, 🍬 and daadi command was more important. 

well you have twisted my words 😂😂😂.. he is happily eating the cake .. he has 2 girls running after him he can play pick n chose 

Rohit is the cheated one if he’s alive leading a miserable life 

Dk_2024 thumbnail

well you have twisted my words 😂😂😂.. he is happily eating the cake .. he has 2 girls running after him he can play pick n chose 

Rohit is the cheated one if he’s alive leading a miserable life 

Honestly I don't believe that Armaan wants two timings. So I don't comment on that part. 

Yes I m 😡 with armaan but I love him too. 

And about Rohit, 💯 I m with you. Armaan ne apne 🍬k greed me Rohit k sath bura kiya. 

I agree on this disagreement