Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I just end up anywhere where I am tagged to be honest. Coz I'm off the forum most of the time. I'm pretty much alive in Insta, come to my wall there, we'll kick about there.
Lol, I meant.. kahin tho jaa raha hai, meaning towards my acting career and onwards. 
Cari ain't keeping anything alive in BWF. Cari wanna exit out of here. Been here for faaaarrrrr tooooo long than I anticipated.
But kambaqt Bira keeps holding me down here. 
Originally posted by: carisma2
I just end up anywhere where I am tagged to be honest. Coz I'm off the forum most of the time. I'm pretty much alive in Insta, come to my wall there, we'll kick about there.
Kick who?
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Then, please sing.
Thread visit karne waalo ko bhi toh mazza aana chahiye na
Sorry slowly for the fact that my songs come slowly ๐
Originally posted by: carisma2
I just end up anywhere where I am tagged to be honest. Coz I'm off the forum most of the time. I'm pretty much alive in Insta, come to my wall there, we'll kick about there.

Originally posted by: carisma2
Lol, I meant.. kahin tho jaa raha hai, meaning towards my acting career and onwards.
Cari ain't keeping anything alive in BWF. Cari wanna exit out of here. Been here for faaaarrrrr tooooo long than I anticipated.
But kambaqt Bira keeps holding me down here.
you can take a break if you are tired of toxic spaces..i too took a month long break n came back fresh!!JJust keep sending virtual blessings to keep this dhaaga Zinda
Please post something of your acting here ๐ you will get free blessings 
Making my way to the next page..

Sharing my song here after very long. This one is one of my absolute favourites!
For the first time I have joined for a duet with a totally unknown person..
wanted to sing this song for so long but it sounds much better as a duet and thankfully found this guy's track on SM. The guy has a sharp and professional voice. ๐
Song : Raabta
Movie : Agent Vinod
Singers : Shreya Ghoshal & Arijit Singh
Music : Pritam
Sharing my song here after very long. This one is one of my absolute favourites!
![]()
For the first time I have joined for a duet with a totally unknown person..
wanted to sing this song for so long but it sounds much better as a duet and thankfully found this guy's track on SM. The guy has a sharp and professional voice. ๐
Song : Raabta
Movie : Agent Vinod
Singers : Shreya Ghoshal & Arijit Singh
Music : Pritam
Finally!!!! Charu is here ๐ข
๐ฅณ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ

https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/?igsi=cmJpZ3VvMG9pNTU=
12