Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Very pretty
saw Abhi Ash and Aru recent pics

Define unseen
Because I have seen these ads before on TV
Holy Gorgeous !
Her skin whitening commercials (Fair and Lovely, Lux White Glow soap, L'Oreal White Perfect Skin Whitening products) are her best unseen commercials. Especially because she denies endorsing skin whitening products lol.
I love how Bollywood's most prized BohuRoni gets away with all her lies!
Aishwarya denies endorsing skin whitening products on Tyra Banks show: https://youtu.be/7eof8MnQ9D4?feature=shared
Aishwarya Rai's Fair and Lovely Commercial: https://youtu.be/mB7K3M8Ub0w?feature=shared
I've often wondered why there has always been so much hostility directed at Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. No, she isn't the greatest actress Indian...
Ash and Aaradhya 🥰🌈💐🌟🧿♥️✨💕💫😍🩷⭐ From those precious days of carrying her in her arms to standing proudly by her side at Cannes… the...
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s body in her 50s debate https://www.instagram.com/p/DYyXhU9DDJd/?img_index=9 igsh=anQ4YTB0d2Nkd3g5
https://x.com/i/status/2015979260247474489
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7qOjXlW7d4 list=RDMM index=11 never seen this movie, but I've watched this song umpteen times. Two gorgeous...
39