I thought she came back 😅 ! Since she had posted about packing and all. Guess she’s still enjoying, unless it’s an old vid !
Thanks for the tag ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I thought she came back 😅 ! Since she had posted about packing and all. Guess she’s still enjoying, unless it’s an old vid !
Thanks for the tag ❤️
https://x.com/filmibeat/status/1759568508474782147?s=46
So proud of her & getting a little emotional 🥺 !
She deserves all this & more 🙌🏽
Oups 😅 ! I thought no one posted ! Sorry 😭
Well deserved 👏 🙌❤...Is she back in India?
Well deserved 👏 🙌❤...Is she back in India?
No idea ! She was still posting in UK 2 days ago in her story I think.
No worries. The more the merrier😆
Originally posted by: purplegirl7
No worries. The more the merrier😆
Waiting Waiting 😍❤