I'm looking forward to see the duo of Alka Khaushal and Amrapali Gupta again! who else is exited?
Page
of
1I'm looking forward to see the duo of Alka Khaushal and Amrapali Gupta again! who else is exited?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Patrickern777
I'm looking forward to see the duo of Alka Khaushal and Amrapali Gupta again! who else is exited?
OMG what roles are they playing
Amrapali will play old Kaynaat and Alka is her mother-in-law
Originally posted by: Patrickern777
I'm looking forward to see the duo of Alka Khaushal and Amrapali Gupta again! who else is exited?
Are they doing this show together? This makes me sm nostalgic about QH days