Why do youll find Khushal good looking?
he is too harsh to look at, for me atleast
even Aamna was drooling when he came for SH interview ages ago..and I was like..I need to get my eyes checked
News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Why do youll find Khushal good looking?
he is too harsh to look at, for me atleast
even Aamna was drooling when he came for SH interview ages ago..and I was like..I need to get my eyes checked
Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
Why do youll find Khushal good looking?
he is too harsh to look at, for me atleast
even Aamna was drooling when he came for SH interview ages ago..and I was like..I need to get my eyes checked
He was use to be gorgeous at wehshi days but after wehsi he doesn't nowadays look gorgeous (no shade to him)
Kyuki Wahaj can give that look only to everyone
no offense 
Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
Why do youll find Khushal good looking?
he is too harsh to look at, for me atleast
even Aamna was drooling when he came for SH interview ages ago..and I was like..I need to get my eyes checked
I also don't find him that good looking. He is ok. He though is better among young actor, still has a lot to improve.

Oh my lord❤️🔥😍
Wow! This shot is beautiful.
When I saw other pictures, I felt they were Okayish bcz she looked really small in front of him. But this shot is really good
Yeah… and I am BeyoncéOriginally posted by: blahblah131
That serendipity account said they are together 🫣. It could very well be true
Sajal and Wahaj look beautiful oh man!
this pairing needs to happen..Sajal's delicate beauty goes perfectly with Wahaj