Adawat (ARY) Fatima Effendi, Saad Qureshi,Syed Jibran, Shazeal Shoukat- Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

106

Views

9k

Users

9

Likes

83

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Hammad&Imaan (KAM)

Posted: 2 years ago

Has it ended? Worth watching?

Drydaisydame thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Has it ended? Worth watching?

Decent watch. Not had. I really liked the title track

IC6WZKLKLXEZT6KA thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Has it ended? Worth watching?

I watched this drama only for Saad Qureshi otherwise drama boring tha smiley11 Also Saad ko aik 8 year old kid ka father bana diya tha smiley39
IC6WZKLKLXEZT6KA thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Just watched the episode and I feel bad for Rehaan. He deserved a happy ending.

IC6WZKLKLXEZT6KA thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I hope this drama last drama tha in which Saad played the father of a 8 year old kid. Saad Qureshi is too young to play a father on screen. Undoubtedly he is a brilliant actor but he is not suitable to play the role of aik kid ka father smiley11

IC6WZKLKLXEZT6KA thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".