Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
IMO, She doesn’t look visibly pregnant if that’s what your hinting at.
IMO, She doesn’t look visibly pregnant if that’s what your hinting at.
Deepika is slim, she wont show much. Anyway Deepika has been wearing way too many loose clothes the past few weeks.
Originally posted by: lauriesa
Deepika is slim, she wont show much. Anyway Deepika has been wearing way too many loose clothes the past few weeks.
That’s true. Let’s see.
Lol she be preggo alright 🤰
I want to write something but i dont know if that would be morally correct
Mithhu couple.
I'm sure dp knows about people commenting on her loose clothes and the speculation about her being pregnant, yet she continues to wear the loose tops, she hasn't tried to shut down the speculation
good for you for having a control of what you you need to say. I have no control at all lol I write or say whatever that comes to my mind or whatever I feel which can be bad thing.Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
I want to write something but i dont know if that would be morally correct
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
I want to write something but i dont know if that would be morally correct
What?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DX4yS9ZKhvz/
https://x.com/i/status/2071213562161500394
Aneet paddas film, its been made by one of ranveers best friends, and he looks so hot! ♥️...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
9